hey im going to order a ukulele tonight, I got 50 bucks, and can get maybe my mom to to do 15, and I want one that is serious, not a joke.... so can I have some SERIOUS replies, thanks
uhhh. don't get a cheap 25 dollar one. try playing different ones, and see which one you like the best
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by ldzppln81
buy a guitar instead

why should i buy a guitar instead, if i want to try an instrument other then guitar
haha i was just trying to anger somebody... you should get a ukulele if u want... or a mandolin!
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Don't expect to pay much less for a ukulele or mandolin than you would for a similar quality guitar. They're still instruments, not toys.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
uhhh. don't get a cheap 25 dollar one. try playing different ones, and see which one you like the best

I got a cheap 25 dollar one, and it's fine. I wouldn't use it to play professionally, but it sounds OK to me. It didn't stay in tune at first, but it stays in tune fine now.

But this shouldn't be in the Electric Guitar forum, considering ukulele =/= guitar.
Quote by ezza61
As if there is a 50 buck ukelele!!

are you saying theyre usually alot cheaper or more expensive than that?

i had a $25 and ive seen them upwards of 200.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
you can get a cheap one for that price. the tone wont be great but it will be fun to wail on.

my pa makes ukes for 3k.
I have no opinion on this matter.
My mom works in an elementary school, and one day they were throwing out a bunch of ****ty ukuleles that were sitting in the basement, so my mom grabbed me four. I was putting groceries in the trunk of her car one day and I asked her why they were there and she was just like, "Oh yeah, you can have those." They're really ****ty and don't stay in tune very long and sound pretty bad.

So yeah, find a dece quality uke if you're serious about it. I however am not and am fine with my **** fun ukes (all four of them).
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA