I started seeing blurry a few months ago should I take the cash and get an eye operation to fix em up or is it just a phase and my eyes will get better?
go and see an optician.

Not everyone can have their vision corrected by surgery.

You may need to get glasses/contacts and live with it.
Go to an optician/optometrist and get their opinion. They'll be able to give you various options.
You got AIDS

EDIT: ^^^ Goddammit
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by freedoms_stain
go and see an optician.

Not everyone can have their vision corrected by surgery.

You may need to get glasses/contacts and live with it.

I've been finding glasses incredibly attractive for awhile now.
I get dizzy a lot and I think it might have something to do with my vision; I'm going to the eye doctor soon and I hope I get prescribed glasses (mostly to see if it will fix my problem).
If it is astigmatism, which I have no idea what the symptoms are other than blurred vision, but I always remember having a blurry view of everything as far back as I can remember,

but yeah what I was going to say is that if it is astigmatism, I'm not sure if they can do surgery on it, and contacts have a pretty hefty price on them and it takes a lot of trial and error to get them to correct the astigmatism correctly, but glasses really aren't that bad man
I dont know if eyes go through "phases"
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Glasses aren't that bad. I have an astigmatism but I don't have contacts that correct them and I see fine. I have -1 in my left and -1.25 in my right to try to correct it, I have no complaints. Also, that way it's cheaper on you and easier (Daily contacts don't have the option to correct astigmatisms).
But lots of things could be causing your blurry vision. To the guys saying "You have AIDS!", there are cases of HIV/AIDS causing blurred vision and pattern-spotted blindness.

My advice is go see an optometrist, they will most likely have a solution to correct the problem.
pour tabasco in your eyes. *

*Do NOT pour tabasco in your eyes!
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Of all the places on the net, he asks the pit.

Optometrist>Pit
Shiny metallic purple armor.