yeah, that pretty much sums it up right there. brand/gauge change almost always implies full set up.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Well, don't hold me to this as I am still really new to all this but I am fairly certain that you will have to adjust the itonation. I don't think you will need to mess with the nut or the truss rod but the action might need to be adjusted. Like I said, im still new to this so you might want to wait and see what some veterans have to say. But, that's my $0.02
You shouldn't need to adjust the truss rod as it isn't a major shift. I swap between 9's and 10's often, only changing the intonation.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
No, no truss rod change, and you may not even need to adjust the intonation. It all depends on how the guitar sounds once you switch the strings. What guitar is it anyhow?
I've done this change many times and never touched anything as far as setup goes, and it came out fine. Get the new strings on it first, then tune up and see where you're at.
I'm with Dave on this one, I've swapped back and forth quite a few times too, the only time any changes were necessary was when I went to light top heavy bottom .010 strings on a Les Paul copy and actually had to replace the bridge with a wide travel one because it didn't have enough room to move the saddles and set the intonation on the wound strings. But that was an exception, usually I just check intonation and 90% of the time I don't have to touch it.

No need to change action, truss rod, nut or anything else, just check the intonation.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
I went from 0.09 to 0.11 without changing anything and I'm fine, but I think it depends on your guitar.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook