I was wondering what this amp was.. Did some research didn't find that much about it...This guy wants me to trade him my crate amp for his crate stealth 50...I was wondering is it better then Peavey Valveking 112

I think this is what it looks like but in a head version
http://cgi.ebay.com/Crate-Stealth-GT50H-Guitar-Amp-Lee-Jackson-Designed_W0QQitemZ300199015667QQihZ020QQcategoryZ38073QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Last edited by life_777 at Feb 17, 2008,
Sounds like a pretty good trade seeing as you really don't want your crate (even though it's good amp too.) I don't know much about the stealth 50 but check Harmony Central for reviews on it, I'm sure they'll have at least one.
Umm is it better then a peavey valveking 112. Also is it kind of a blues players amp im not sure
I believe the Stealth is the older version of the Blue Voodoo or just really similar if I remember correctly.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I believe the Stealth is the older version of the Blue Voodoo or just really similar if I remember correctly.

How much you guys think this in retail price *original price*Better then peavey valveking 112