Hey i have gotta play guitar in one of my bands songs soon and i want to do some seriously messed up **** as its a dark song - i want to tune down to a B so anyone got any tunings for a B and then anyone got any strange/unique ways of making a guitar sound nothing like a guitar - a few thing i intend to do is put my guitar infront of the amp as i am using an effect that when by the amp makes a ring modulated kind of sound - i will also put it behind the amp as different magnectics make different sounds- i will do some pick scraping aswell and strange chord shapes - but does anyone else have any unique ways of playing a guitar and also a tuning setting in B???
B would be tune down everything 3 steps down

phaser
reverb
delay
tremolo effect 9(i think thats what its called)
high gain

all at the same time
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by JoeyDengler
Hey i have gotta play guitar in one of my bands songs soon and i want to do some seriously messed up **** as its a dark song - i want to tune down to a B so anyone got any tunings for a B and then anyone got any strange/unique ways of making a guitar sound nothing like a guitar - a few thing i intend to do is put my guitar infront of the amp as i am using an effect that when by the amp makes a ring modulated kind of sound - i will also put it behind the amp as different magnectics make different sounds- i will do some pick scraping aswell and strange chord shapes - but does anyone else have any unique ways of playing a guitar and also a tuning setting in B???

errr.... B? Tuning down to B means you guitar is in B, so I am not sure what you are asking.

Please use punctuation of some kind so people can understand you.
use a tremolo bar for some weird stuff, and tune it to BCDEFG

thatd be a great tuning
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
B-e-a-d-g-b?
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
sorry i'm feeling tired so i aint thinking propely but basically i meant the examples people have gave above...