Page 1 of 2
I don't know where to start so I'll begin at this point:
Some guy, a friend of my girlfriends', left a comment on a picture of the 2 of us saying she could do better, the ****er had never even spoken to me before. I could deal with that I basically called him a **** and left it alone and my girlfriend told him off aswell.
So now cos I can't sleep I'm being nosey and I found a comment left the day after "10 Feb 15:34. Grant's sexy xxxx"
Ok fine w/e they're friends
but NOW i see a comment after I tell him off again, he called me a dickheaded loser and she apologised for me, not even saying, he's just pissed off, just apologised.

I like this girl a lot, she's something special, and she says she likes me aswell, her friend tells me what she says about me, it's all good stuff.
I don't know wtf I'm thinking.
Do I cave the guys face in and risk losing her?
Do I let a mate do it and lie to her?
Do I just punch him once and be done?
or just scare him a little?

I know this sounds ridiculous and petty but recently I've been so easily enraged it's unreal, 2 months ago I would have just let this slide and put it down to jealousy.

any advice would be appreciated

I know this all seems childish and silly but recently I'
Last edited by _Tim_ at Feb 17, 2008,
So are you saying that she's cool with him saying nasty things to you, but not the other way around?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
dont do any of them, doing any of those things will just hurt your relationship
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
This IS stupid and childish. Why not just ignore the prick? Attacking him would only drag you down to his level.
do it, if she really likes u she'll understand
if not atleast u got to ****;r.. another notch in the belt! lol
Quote by terrencemaddox
So are you saying that she's cool with him saying nasty things to you, but not the other way around?

I think that's what it seems like, though the 2nd time i told him off it was out of the blue :/

and I know how childish it really is. I just can't help but feel like this.
I haven't done her and I'm not going to for a long time. I wanna take things slowly with her
Quote by guilty09

if not atleast u got to ****;r.. another notch in the belt! lol

You're rather abhorrent.
Beat his ass. He's putting bad ideas into her head that, even if they seem petty, can grow.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
tell him "dont try n insult me, n fail, just because ur jealous"
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
let him look like a douche bag, hes not impressing anyone, so its not like he's a threat to you at all right? ignoring him's the best thing to do. eventually she'll be as annoyed by him as you are.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Quote by _Tim_
I think that's what it seems like, though the 2nd time i told him off it was out of the blue :/

and I know how childish it really is. I just can't help but feel like this.
I haven't done her and I'm not going to for a long time. I wanna take things slowly with her

Well I'm sure she would want you to act differently if you had a female friend that was doing the same to her. You should talk to her about it (but be cool...don't lose your temper).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Whenever someone makes fun of you or tries to start something just smile and ignore them really.
Quote by Teufel
You're rather abhorrent.

lol ****in rights man, unless this kid is like in his 20s ready to be married who gives a **** thats what highschool/college is about, sex! lol
Have you ever asked him what his problem is? I mean, there's gotta be a deal here, if you've never met.
Ask him calmly, in person, something like "Look man, we've never even met before, do you have an issue with me?" Then he'll either tell you something you can take as advice, or he'll say something immature, in which case you can tell him to go back to elementary school, and to leave you alone, or to go see a shrink.
Remember that tone of voice goes a long way, and that one thing said can mean a thousand different things if said in a different way.

Good luck.

EDIT:
Quote by albinokrikit
tell him "dont try n insult me, n fail, just because ur jealous"

Wouldn't recommend this myself.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I have done that for her, though I haven't told her. I ditched my best friend because she told me I could do better.
**** you guilty09, you sound like a 12 year old,really. Some people aren't as shallow as you.
Quote by guilty09
lol ****in rights man, unless this kid is like in his 20s ready to be married who gives a **** thats what highschool/college is about, sex! lol

..... Why I waste my time in stating the following is beyond me, but high school and college were established in hopes to further the education of willing participants in hopes that they could contribute to society though various means, not so addle-brained twits could fornicate and thus further spread various STD's and create unwanted pregnancy.
So what I think I'm reading is:
Ignore him for now and if I meet him have a discreet word whilst watching my tone of voice and if he still continues to be a moron just leave him be?
Quote by _Tim_
I have done that for her, though I haven't told her. I ditched my best friend because she told me I could do better.
**** you guilty09, you sound like a 12 year old,really. Some people aren't as shallow as you.

Personally, I'd ask him what his problem is, if he acts like a wanker do something about it. He's clearly after your girlfriend. If she can't recognise your concerns, frankly she's a but blind.
Quote by _Tim_
Ignore him for now and if I meet him have a discreet word whilst watching my tone of voice and if he still continues to be a moron just leave him be?

If he continues to be a moron, tell him he's a moron in a really condescending way, like "Wow, I've never seen someone make more of an ass of themselves before." and then ignore him.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by _Tim_

Mhm. If he gets physical, though, don't hesitate to fight back.
Confront her about it. Tell her having him as a friend has made you uncomfortable. If she gives two sh*ts about the relationship, she'll compromise.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I'll talk to her when I see her next...It's long distance I trust her...I think.
Anyone got any ways I can make him start a fight without actually getting physical with him first?
Quote by _Tim_
I'll talk to her when I see her next...It's long distance I trust her...I think.
Anyone got any ways I can make him start a fight without actually getting physical with him first?

He sounds like a bit of a pussy really, so I doubt it. Speaking of which, this sounds like it happened on myspace. Got linx?
Quote by _Tim_

How long distance? Do you see each other regularly, or what? Also, is this other guy long distance, too, or is he close by her?
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Your bf is wasteeee

he thought he was well funny on msn just a minute ago

he was like "ricky this guy likes bum sex"

How hilarious ¬.¬

NOT what I said
I said Rob, This guy likes *********, we were just gonna mess with him but he blocked me

sorry about him
he never tell's me when he say's that stuff to you
:/

what she said

I'll find the rest when I'm not so tired
Quote by _Tim_
NOT what I said
I said Rob, This guy likes *********, we were just gonna mess with him but he blocked me

what she said

I'll find the rest when I'm not so tired

Sorry, mate, but your girlfriends a bitch.
Quote by akaDan
Sorry, mate, but your girlfriends a bitch.

Tim, I think you should go meditate on this statement. Sounds like you're putting up with a lot of **** for not much good. Hate to plant seeds of doubt, but sometimes it's for the best. Either way, make up your mind and stick by it. If you've already made up your mind, tell me to **** off.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
They are friends which is fair enough but she could at least give me some support seeing as I was already in an awful mood.
norml....what?
I haven't made my mind up at all, I'm so tired which might be why I'm like this, if you guys think my expectations are fair then I don't know wtf I'll do.
I like her so much it's unreal :/
You need to talk to her about this asap.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Go relax, play some shooter games, have a snack, go to sleep (it's ****ing late in the UK, isn't it?) and make up your mind later.

EDIT: ^ lol @ contradicting advice.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by _Tim_
They are friends which is fair enough but she could at least give me some support seeing as I was already in an awful mood.
norml....what?

That's what the smart guy above you means. You're putting up and trying hard for her to blow it back in your face.
(it's ****ing late in the UK, isn't it?)

03:21 to be precise, and I don't know about TS but I can't sleep.
slight problem, she'll know I've been lurking her comments, they're hidden >_>
Quote by _Tim_
slight problem, she'll know I've been lurking her comments, they're hidden >_>

I don't understand, how did you see them then?
copy and paste her friend ID into where mine is while viewing my own comments.
and I choose not to sleep on SUnday nights, I never wake up on Mondays if I do.
Page 1 of 2