I rather enjoy sitting on my amp too......................

Strictly if the casing is well built then it should be able to take a person sitting on it surely??
Depends on the person, really. I'm pretty skinny, I'd be good for sitting on anything, but like, Bruce Vilanch, idk.

Wouldn't risk a really nice tube head though. Plus that's a big high off the ground, that's impractical.
Im certain you can sit on a combo, I've been doing it for 2 years now. No damage, and im 160 pounds.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I've got a small 1x12 tube combo that I sit on when I play sometimes. Its sturdy and I know it can handle it, no harm to the amp. And at school there is a bass amp that I sit on when I play bass with the concert band rehearsals.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Unless it's really flimsy and physically breaks when you sit on it, I wouldn't be too worried...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
As long as you're not rocking around while sitting on it (that could be really bad for tube amps.) and you're not over 500 pounds, I think you'll be fine.
Quote by zoso196821980
You my friend, may be lucky enough to experience a sonic orgasm =).

I already have........amazing feeling!
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
i sit on my marshal MG10CD and im 160ish

You're doing it wrong, kill it with fire!
depends on the amp, but in most circumstances it's fine
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i sit on my peavey rage and im pushin over 200
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
It's fine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I sit on my bass amp all the time, i'm about 165. It doesnt do anything, but its a combo, i wouldnt risk it with a tube or anything else.
i doubt it. i was at a death metal concert last night, and the lead singers were jumping off of the bass drum onto their amps..... yet still played awesome
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I'm pretty sure amps get stacked. Since approximately 20 people have already told you it's safe, and in order for my post to not be redundant, I'll advise you not to do it, because you're not an amp.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
considering other amps sit on amps, I really don't think it's bad
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I rather enjoy sitting on my bass amp during band practices.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo