could be natural, depending on the actual wood of the body
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
Its either just a stain or its a natural walnut-ish finish. It definately looks good on that Tele tho.
It's stained walnut, according to the website. Click here.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by skweezmylemon
cool, thats wat im going to be doing with my tele build. so ide just have to stain it??

You'd need a walnut top to get somewhere like that grain pattern. What are you using for the body? Walnut or mahogany would be a good way to be able to get a similar finish to that.
Oiled mahogany looks gorgeous, too. Take a look at this baby.

Slightly staining that should get you a similar finish to the Squier Tele in your original pic.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
im using mahogany for the whole thing, and watever im doing to the body im doing to the neck and headstock aswell. so just stain it or do i need an oil of some sort??
Quote by skweezmylemon
im using mahogany for the whole thing, and watever im doing to the body im doing to the neck and headstock aswell. so just stain it or do i need an oil of some sort??

To get it as dark as the Squier Tele, you'll need to stain before you oil the top. I suggest using the dyes/stains from StewMac or LMII.
Quote by skweezmylemon
ill be using furniture sorta stain, will that sufice?

It should. Wood is wood, what it's used for really shouldn't make a difference.
peh caparison bodys look awful but they have such beautiful headstocks.

not sure about the furniture stain but dissident52's right wood is wood, just make sure you seal it and grain fill and everything.
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT