Page 1 of 2
I'm extremely paranoid guy, is anyone else here who's paranoid or used to be who know a good way to be less paranoid?
Stop smoking so much weed. Sheesh.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Additionally, you could drop the whole "I'm a paranoid teen, so therefore I'm cool" thing, which is overplayed.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Additionally, you could drop the whole "I'm a paranoid teen, so therefore I'm cool" thing, which is overplayed.

That exists?

Seriously?

You kids are ****ed up these days.
Quote by acoginthesystem
That exists?

Seriously?

You kids are ****ed up these days.

+1 I've never heard of that.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Gunpowder

Dude no..
That doesn't exist, at least that I've seen.

But if it makes you happy "I'm a paranoid teen, so therefore I'm not cool". Okay?
Quote by jthm_guitarist
+1 I've never heard of that.

Oh yeah?

I've heard it all the time.

Not necessarily specific to paranoia, but a lot of people seem to try to be "cool" by having different disorders and whatnot.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

i think hes the first person to try this one.
im paranoid also it ****in sicks i want to be rid of it the way i have to be less paranoid is to have a somewhat care free atitude and try to look at thinks very logically but not to overanalyze
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Wow. No one else has seriously ever heard of that?

Maybe it's a local thing.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

yea here me and few others are paranoid and most people dont even know. we try and help each other out. for some reason im only paranoid in my own situations and i can rationally help other paranoid people
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
I'm really paranoid in that if anyone makes sudden movements around me, I instinctively flinch because I'm used to people punching me without warning. D:
also, on the subject of paranoia, heres a great quote from Kurt Cobain:
"Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you"

or something like that anyway.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
I'm not trying to be cool seriously, although apparently potrayed myself like that I'm serious and I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing.
That'd be me!!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Gunpowder

I have internet tourette-****-s, am I **** cool? djiask
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i'm not paranoid
they're really after me
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i am, specially because every day i walk a lot on the night, so i'm always feeling like someone is going to steal my stuff or something... it has never happened though.... but i'm still paranoid about it, to the point i have nightmares about it
For me it's usually that for some reason everytime I'm around people I don't know or even in a public place I guess, I just wonder what people's opinions of me are and stuff. I know that no one really likes the feeling of being watched but it really bothers me, I mean I know people aren't like starring at me and not blinking or anything but still.
Paranoia sets in when you registered this month. Watch out, I'm watching you...
██████████████████████████████
Quote by MedicreDemon
I have internet tourette-****-s, am I **** cool? djiask

Laugh.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
Im Paranoid I Conform!

Nice one.

Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
That'd be me!!

I C WUT U DID THUR1!

Thanks for contributing.
Actually Kurt says "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you." I think it was on Lounge Act.

and I can be slightly paranoid, like when eating at a restaurant or something I always have to sit with my back to a wall so I can see what everyone else is doing. other than that, no, not really.

edit: no, I think it was on On A Plain.

double edit: nope, it was Territorial Pissings. It was pissing me off that I couldn't remember, so I went and listened to it.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Feb 17, 2008,
Quote by joseph-johnson
For me it's usually that for some reason everytime I'm around people I don't know or even in a public place I guess, I just wonder what people's opinions of me are and stuff. I know that no one really likes the feeling of being watched but it really bothers me, I mean I know people aren't like starring at me and not blinking or anything but still.

That's not paranoia, that's anxiety.
Quote by iamnotrabid
That's not paranoia, that's anxiety.

correction: paranoid personality disorder. anxiety is constantly worrying about most things that go on. does not have to be paranoia related. dont get the two confused
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Only when high. Im mid-freaking out at the moment.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by joseph-johnson
I'm extremely paranoid guy, is anyone else here who's paranoid or used to be who know a good way to be less paranoid?

Nah,you're the only one.
Now you better stay hidden. I'm gunna rape yo' ass.
Quote by Linqua5150
correction: paranoid personality disorder. anxiety is constantly worrying about most things that go on. does not have to be paranoia related. dont get the two confused

What do you mean constantly worrying about things that go on?
sorry for double post my firefox glitched
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Quote by iamnotrabid
What do you mean constantly worrying about things that go on?

i mean anything and everything if anything at all needs attention your constantly thinking/worrying about what would happen with it. comparable to if a family member was sick and if your worrying about them, only with EVERYTHING. it doesnt have to be paranoid induced being paranoid about things is just basically coming to an irrational conclusion and/or over analyzing(alot of the time, its different alot too but it takes too long to explain). like you worry about what people say ie your really self conscious. the difference with paranoia is that ex. you think some harm will happen or is going to happen to you based on events that give you evidence that something may happen, but your conclusion is irrational and to someone who is not paranoid, they would never make the said conclusion. hope thats not too confusing

EDIT: in my example about paranoia i should have said in a social situation youd think some type of harm is being planned or is happening thats basically what paranoid personality disorder is(mostly social situations, similar to social phobia)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Feb 17, 2008,
Quote by Linqua5150
i mean anything and everything if anything at all needs attention your constantly thinking/worrying about what would happen with it. comparable to if a family member was sick and if your worrying about them, only with EVERYTHING. it doesnt have to be paranoid induced being paranoid about things is just basically coming to an irrational conclusion and/or over analyzing(alot of the time, its different alot too but it takes too long to explain). like you worry about what people say ie your really self conscious. the difference with paranoia is that ex. you think some harm will happen or is going to happen to you based on events that give you evidence that something may happen, but your conclusion is irrational and to someone who is not paranoid, they would never make the said conclusion. hope thats not too confusing

EDIT: in my example about paranoia i should have said in a social situation youd think some type of harm is being planned or is happening thats basically what paranoid personality disorder is(mostly social situations, similar to social phobia)

Ah.
Quote by deluxity
i am, specially because every day i walk a lot on the night, so i'm always feeling like someone is going to steal my stuff or something... it has never happened though.... but i'm still paranoid about it, to the point i have nightmares about it

and here is an example of the regular kind of paranoia disorder. just about anything, nothing classifiable by type like paranoid personality disorder where its only in social situations. lol i feel smart tonight
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Quote by Linqua5150
and here is an example of the regular kind of paranoia disorder. just about anything, nothing classifiable by type like paranoid personality disorder where its only in social situations. lol i feel smart tonight

yes, i'm aware of that, it's just another thing into my personality disorders list
I've got a little paranoia, I always look around to make sure I know where everything is and what it's doing. People think I'm crazy cuz I look around everywhere all the time.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
i'm the most paranoid person i know. it's led to what i think is minor OCD.
#DTWD
I used to be hella Paranoid.

But now I take meds for Schizophrenia. Yay for pills!!!
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Page 1 of 2