Since it is next to impossible to find a guitar with 24 frets, a maple fretboard, and a floyd rose, i got the idea that i could order one. Meaning grab a jackson body, and order a custom jackson neck.

So...with the exception of warmoth, what are some places i can get these?
Under 400 bucks..
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I have no idea. Jackson does make a guitar that meets what u want though. Jackson DK2M
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
they now have a 24 fret rr24 (rhodes) model that came out last year i think. has one pup, floyd trem.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
they now have a 24 fret rr24 (rhodes) model that came out last year i think. has one pup, floyd trem.

Because it totally has a maple fingerboard too!

Warmoth will do it, Musikraft will do it, Jackson already does it with the DK2M Dinky... The list could go on!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by dx466
I have no idea. Jackson does make a guitar that meets what u want though. Jackson DK2M

well, i was planning on investing in an OFR, and i really dont like the color options available. I mean, I could have a really nice guitar that meets my standards for only 800ish.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Because it totally has a maple fingerboard too!

Warmoth will do it, Musikraft will do it, Jackson already does it with the DK2M Dinky... The list could go on!

Actually, i looked on the musikraft site, and it looks as though they dont offer jackson necks, they offer the san dimas charvel/jackson, but that wont work, and doesnt come in 24 frets.
Edit:
Crap, do you do it through the strat form? I just looked at it, and aparently i overlooked that.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by kool98769 at Feb 17, 2008,
I have a DK2M...its an amazing amazing guitar for the money. Its a solid instrument and has the feel of a high end guitar, even though I scored it for $450.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.