am i the only one who gets the nastiest sh*t in my food at the dining hall (like in college or military mess halls, etc) in the past semester and a half i've found gravel, a toe nail, the usual hair, and a caterpillar in my food!

i understand we only pay you $****.00 dollars a semester to feed us but at least keep the sh*t out of our food.

disgruntled employees much?!

/rant
Is it privately operated or owned by a dining/catering services company? The dining halls at my college are owned by Sodexho, the most evil of food corporations. The food was pretty good there when I was in the dorms.

Thank god I don't live in dorms anymore, and I can cook my own good tasty food.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I make my own sandwiches. Endless variety and you know where it's been.
I know what you mean man, I go to a boarding school and its pretty common to find hair in your food. I've never found gravel, toenails or catapillars though. lol.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
Ah now at university I don't have this problem cause all the food in the cafes and canteens is made on site. That and that my university is so close to town that if I wanted I can just head out into town for food.
That's awful.
The times I've eaten college food, it's been pretty mediocre, but certainly no foreign objects...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I think my dining hall food is really good. Its from Sodexho but I've never found a hair or anything like that in it. I'd blame the people serving your food and not the food itself for all that crap.
Quote by darkstar2466
Is it privately operated or owned by a dining/catering services company? The dining halls at my college are owned by Sodexho, the most evil of food corporations. The food was pretty good there when I was in the dorms.

Thank god I don't live in dorms anymore, and I can cook my own good tasty food.

yea im in tercero right now, and we have all gotten so sick of the dorm food. at first it was fine, but the same thing day after day after day is killer.

luckily theres no nasty **** like TS is describing, so i guess i should count my blessings.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea im in tercero right now, and we have all gotten so sick of the dorm food. at first it was fine, but the same thing day after day after day is killer.

luckily theres no nasty **** like TS is describing, so i guess i should count my blessings.

Another UC Davis UGer!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

Another UC Davis UGer!

hells yes, AGGIE PRIDE!
I have no opinion on this matter.
none of that stuff when i've been at colleges, just terrible foods
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
the fact that my school intentionally thought it was a good idea to make meatball stu with week old meatballs. taco pies gave it a run for its money I've also seen lint in the school food as well as tape.
no the food at my current school is TERRIBLE. it's one of the many reasons why i'm leaving that school after this semester to go to UConn.