Some douche dropped my guitar and fractured the neck right below the headstock. Its not a clean break, almost more of a stringy fracture inside the neck. Any suggestions on how to fix it? or replace it?
new headstock ebay
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
i assume its a set neck so... your pretty much screwed... unless you go to a knowledgable luthier...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Ah the downside to set neck guitars. If it cant be glued it will cost more than a new epi LP to get a new neck.
if you decide to get it fixed it will be stronger then it was before it broke, but will not be cheap, it is a more "normal" type break in LP, but definitly get a good person to fix it, mine was fixed buy a guy in texas for $250, you could not tell it ever broke. if you are in that area i can get you in contact with him
thanks for the info, and the offer, but i payed about $250 for the guitar so its probably not worth fixing at this point. dammit. time to buy something bigger and better...
on the back of the guitar where the neck and body come together does it have screws/bolts?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by Tackleberry
Ah the downside to set neck guitars. If it cant be glued it will cost more than a new epi LP to get a new neck.

Some poor bastard spent half his life coming up with the space bar, and now you don't use it.

But yeah, if its set neck, you're just better off ignoring it or getting a new epi.