So i got a new ipod today, with a way larger GB than my last one
so basically i want to pump it with TONS of rockkk....and i want you guys to just mention tons of bands that are the ****!.... im getting into a lot of metal and all that sorta stuff so please, give me band names!!
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Agalloch, Amon Amarth, Bathory, Arch Enemy, The Black Keys, Bloodbath, Cake, Clutch, Damien Rice, Dethklok, Dimmu Borgir, Eluveitie, Explosions in the Sky, Finntroll, God is an Astronaut, Hypocrisy, Incubus, Mogwai, Mono, Opeth, Pink Floyd, Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sigur Rós, Sonata Arctica, Rotting Christ, Tool, Tyr, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age

Have fun.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
metal?!?!
protest the hero, as blood runs black, beneath the massacre, between the buried and me (colors/alaska = the ****), lamb of god, red chord

yeahhhhh.
avenged sevenfold, trivium, as i lay dying, all that remains, bullet for my valentine, killswitch engaged, metallica, i cant think of any more right now im having a brain freeze but theres alot more.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by MuffinMan
Agalloch, Amon Amarth, Bathory, Arch Enemy, The Black Keys, Bloodbath, Cake, Clutch, Damien Rice, Dethklok, Dimmu Borgir, Eluveitie, Explosions in the Sky, Finntroll, God is an Astronaut, Hypocrisy, Incubus, Mogwai, Mono, Opeth, Pink Floyd, Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sigur Rós, Sonata Arctica, Rotting Christ, Tool, Tyr, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age

Have fun.

Alot of those i like, so im sure the other kick ass! Thanks.... i guess im just gonna dl like every song from everyone o.O.... SWEET!
Aurelius, Mastodon, the Sword, Coheed and Cambria, Muse, Funeral for a Friend, Atreyu's new stuff, HIM, Preistess, Saosin, Skillet, Underoath, Death from Above 1979, AFI, Bad Religion, old Nine Black Alps. cant think of too many others that he didnt already name.
Alice In Chains
Amy Winehouse
Angel Witch
Anthrax
Arizona
Beastie Boys
The Beatles
Beethoven
Black Sabbath
Black Tide
Bob Marley
Bryan Adams
Buckethead
Children of Bodom
Crazytown
Daft Punk
Dream Theater
Eric Clapton
Exodus
Extreme
Faith No More
Iron Maiden
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Satriani
Judas Priest
Lamb of God
Megadeth
Metallica
Michael Jackson
Nuclear Assault
Overkill
Ozzy Osbourne
Pantera
Pat Metheny
Pink Floyd
Primus
Public Enemy
Queen
Rage Against The Machine
Rush
Sadus
Santana
Sepultura
Slayer
Smashing Pumpkins
Static-X
Steve Vai
Sublime
Suicidal Tendencies
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Weezer
White Zombie
Quote by C O B H C
I do believe so. I think heard it on TV once upon a time.

Edit: Wait, what the fuck was I watching on TV that had to do with ass hair?

Quote by sum_ugly_man

ndogg, is actually a kitty

Quote by jeff541
thanks ndogg.

/thread.

Quote by Punk_Ninja
I applaud thee.
Behemoth, Nile, Necrophagist, Coheed and Cambria, Amon Amarth, Anaal Nathrakh, Anata, Arch Enemy, Behemoth, Bloodbath, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Deathspell Omega, Emperor, Gorod, Immortal, In Flames, Machine Head, Morbid Angel, Opeth, Shadows Fall, Skinless, Slayer, Soilwork, Spawn of Possession, Watain, Wintersun

Go get 'em tiger.
august burns red
that hasnt been named yet!

and lamb of god is AMAZING
parkway drive, a skylit drive, 5 finger death punch, all that remains, children of bodom

theyre SICK
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
HANNAH MONTANA!
talking about metal
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I'm sorry that you got an Ipod.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
i have like.....200+ songs dl'ding so far..... o.O MOOORRREEEE