here these are all on one video. mostly rockish riffs.
first, working titles
1) "Step Down" named for the second descending lick in the riff
2) "Hickory" cause ive always thought it a little country-ish
and 3) "Supertrillious" cause i cant think of a real name for it.
except for the 3 main repeating riffs, everything else is improvised

anysort of feedback is welcome, which ones you like or dont like, for what reasons, even if you have a better name for them! you all should know that i crit everyone back and more. C4C as always

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=51#2.1The Rules

and thanks in advance to everyone who reads the rules first
Last edited by diablo_man at Feb 17, 2008,
type as i listen

try playing along with a metrenome, u seem to go off sometimes.

i like the feel of the riffs so far, has a bluesy/emotional type feel to it.

the second riff is ok, the major sounding part is pretty different i liked it.

the third riff is the best i though. maybe in the intro, when u go back to repeat to sequence, maybe switch the bass note ure hitting, see how it sounds, might be good, might be bad. i liked the overall feel to it, almost had a cool van halen feel to it: the trills were very tasteful. the riff almost had a meldoy to it, and the soling after was very fitting, make a song outta that one, id love to hear it!!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=787895
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I like it a lot, You play guitar a lot like which one my friends, which kind of surprised me. It's good though, I like it. I think the first one was the best, I just liked how it sounded. Crit mine if you have the chance, it's on my profile as 'metalcore attempt'.
Thanks for the crit, it helped a lot!

Anyway, you're a pretty awesome guitar player. I love your style. Its like bluesy/country/western. It's not all about shredding. The first was by far my favorite, it just has an awesome feel and sound to it. The name actually fits it pretty well too.

Not really much else to say, awesome job, keep it up!
Gosh man I liked all three of them. I think The2abraxis had some great pointers for you.

The tone the camera recorded is really good btw. It was very laid back, something I could use a little of lol.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
hey thanks everyone for the crits! yeah it was just my old digital camera recording it all. hehe there is only space on the card for about 5 minutes of video.
and no im not just bumping this, i got back to all of you who had songs listed, but v8ko, do you have a thread for critiquing?
Edit: oops i didnt look at your sig, ill give whatever youve got there a listen, ok?
Quote by diablo_man
hey thanks everyone for the crits! yeah it was just my old digital camera recording it all. hehe there is only space on the card for about 5 minutes of video.
and no im not just bumping this, i got back to all of you who had songs listed, but v8ko, do you have a thread for critiquing?
Edit: oops i didnt look at your sig, ill give whatever youve got there a listen, ok?

Oh did I just bump you haha.

Anyways I think Im just gonna put it out on the forum and let everyone give me payback for some of my crits haha.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!