http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
Sounds good.

And that drummer looked insanely bored on the first song.
pretty cool, but I really am annoyed by the vocals. They are so unpleasant to me.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
You are very very very very lucky my friend take advantage of your teachers teachings.
cool?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i hate the vocals. She's just kind of saying words with no real melody
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

haha that drummer looked like he was about to fall asleep
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
it's sort of like modern jazz, a style of music a lot of people aren't used to, so i can understand why a lot of people might find it weird at first.
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
Quote by rich2k4
it's sort of like modern jazz, a style of music a lot of people aren't used to, so i can understand why a lot of people might find it weird at first.

It's called jazz fusion.

EDIT: Wow @ the vibes player though. EXCELLENT double mallet technique.
Dickless.
Just like to say I play the same GEETAR as your teacher.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
If I had an icepick right now, I would jam it in my ears thus keeping me from ever having to hear such stupidity.