Page 1 of 2
Alright, I took a look at the gaming thread but it seemed to focus on counsel (sp?) gaming.

I'm an avid gamer lol (I wish I was as good at guitar as gaming ) -

Still debating if I should play WoW again, it's alright. But I've had a few maxed out characters and I've explored everything so theres nothing new there.

Runescape - Again, maxed out (combat skills only of course..) first game I started playing, when I was 10.

I currently don't play any of these games anymore, but I want a new one.

I'm looking into a game called Cabal Online? Anyone heard of it?

Also open to suggestions on what I should try out.. Thanks!

Edit; I forgot to say I'd like massive multiplayer games, I tried singleplayer and they bore me
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at Feb 17, 2008,
Ah really? Should I cancel my download?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

wow is only really good if you find a good server to play on.

Warhammer online is comming out in a while though. that might be one worth looking into.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Quote by ProjectDark
wow is only really good if you find a good server to play on.

Warhammer online is comming out in a while though. that might be one worth looking into.

Some dude posted about that on some Runescape clan forums a few years ago.. I forgot about it, whens the release date?

Cs

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
guild wars is good
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
The Orange Box, that is if you have the slightest interest in fps games because if you do I am sure there will be something you like in it.
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
i heard hellgate london is pretty good
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by tr3nt
Some dude posted about that on some Runescape clan forums a few years ago.. I forgot about it, whens the release date?

I don't know exactly when, its been pushed back for a while, it'll either be ready the second quarter of this year, or if not that, then most definatly holiday shopping season. You could try Warhammeronline.com because I'm too lazy to look, but they do have some great podcast's there, so its definatly worth a look.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
team fortress 2 out of the orange box

You get 2 single player games for good measure
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?
I don't know if I'm really into FPS's .. I was sorta looking for an MMORPG. I might even just go back to WoW if I can get a few friends to come back.

Bioshock!!!

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
I would wait for Age of Conan, everyone says it will rival WoW as far a subscribers and it actually brings new elements to the MMO table (unlike WoW).
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
I would wait for Age of Conan, everyone says it will rival WoW as far a subscribers and it actually brings new elements to the MMO table (unlike WoW).

Whens this stuff coming out ? lol

i've spent hours on garry's mod, accomplishing nothing at all.
you should try it.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
call of duty 4 is pretty awesome, that and team fortress 2 are the only PC games i really play
try and get into rts, i think these games like starcraft ( old school ) warcraft III, command and conquer etc. have a much bigger learning curve then say WoW, or a shooter like call of duty 4. you feel like you are actually learning how to play, you get better and achieve more. to me playing rts almost feels like a sport ( because i dont do sports)
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
I'm playing Tabula Rasa right now, it's a pretty awesome MMO. No real camping, no grinding (at least not till you're pretty close to maxed), and a pretty good community of people on there. I normally have a good attention span, but I love how action packed the game is, I can jump off of a building with a shotgun into a mob my level or slightly higher and seriously take them down solo without dying. The most action packed MMO I have ever tried.
I've tried a lot of different MMOs and I think I might stick with this one.
Warcraft III, Counter-Strike: Source, Call of Duty 4, Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale, Diablo, Diablo II, Starcraft, WoW, Civilization IV, Bioshock, Oblivion, Morrowind, and any of the Age of Empires or Command and Conquer series.

That's my list.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Starcraft, Carmageddon, Transport Tycoon, Grand Theft Auto. This is the core of good games for computers. And when is Sim Copter 2 coming out... or you know a similar game with todays graphix?
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
am i the only one whos really excited about spore? it looks sick as hell, but then again im a geek so that might have something to do with it.

+1 to starcraft too.
I have no opinion on this matter.
hmm so u say uve maxd out ur character on runie?? perhaps i could hav the account just so i have something to do when time needs killing.
oh and as for a game recomendation try oblivion atleast 100 hrs in that
Quote by Darth_Queso
team fortress 2 out of the orange box

You get 2 single player games for good measure

4 actually. Considering this guy has probably never played an FPS or RTS for an extended period of time, he won't have bought hl2 or ep 1. Heathen.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
hmm...get a 360 buy halo 3 and play big team battle?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
It all depends how good your computer is. Bioshock was good, but too short and no replay value. I liked FEAR, but I finished it in a few days. DOOM III was good, but also too short. I'm a huge fan of COD 4, but it requires a pretty high end machine to run well enough to appreciate the graphical awesomeness.
My favourite game at the moment is The Witcher, by far. I've been playing it for three weeks now, and I'm barely halfway into it. It takes a bit to set your computer up well enough for it to play glitch free (if you check the games' forums, there are tips for optimising your computer specifically for this game), but once you get it working well, it's absolutely breathtaking. The combat system means it's not just a point and click to attack, while the plot line is totally non-linear and there are literally thousands of ways of approaching every task. I HIGHLY recommend it, but it might be an idea to wait till version 1.3 comes out to patch the minor glitches that still exist.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Don't play Cabal too much grinding. The trailers just try to make it look cool by showing how easy it is to get flashy items. It is easy, but to get any GOOD ones is a different story
Quote by gir vs wild
hmm so u say uve maxd out ur character on runie?? perhaps i could hav the account just so i have something to do when time needs killing.
oh and as for a game recomendation try oblivion atleast 100 hrs in that

200 if you count all the extra content you can find

Seriously, no matter how bored you may think you get by single player games, oblivion is the most immersive game ive ever played, well worth buying.
Page 1 of 2