[high pitched, deep voice. acoustic guitar, slow]
I am the sour thought in the back of your mind, the one that holds on so tightly , can't break my bind.
Twisting your skin and eating at your flesh, as if it were breakfast right here on this earth.

[high pitched, deep voice. electric guitar, plays medium fast] w/ [3 second guitar solo]
You said forever, now you wish you hadn't. Forever means forever in my book of sadness.

[high pitched, deep voice. acoustic & electric guitars, bass, slow]
You are the sweet reminder I so closely join to, everything I enjoyed and used to love to do.
Hitting it down, right down on the head, you got up, kissed me all down my neck.

[high pitched, deep voice. electric guitar, plays medium fast] w/ [8 second guitar solo]

You said forever, now you wish you hadn't. Forever means forever in my book of sadness.
You said forever, and you wish you hadn't. Forever means forever in my book of sadness.

[high pitched, deep voice. acoustic & electric guitars, bass , slow]

Pushing and ripping, tugging and pulling, arguing and punching, cussing and fooling around.
You said forever, now you can't take it back. Forever means forever and you're a fool, you've been had.

[high pitched, deep voice. electric, bass, acoustic guitars, fast, loud]
You said forever, now you're unsure you had. I remind you with purpose, and you can't take it back.