is there a pedal or something that can make drum beats you can play over with guitar?
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
I believe the Boss Loop Station (small single pedal) has drum beats. But you can always just buy a drum machine.
i remember an old band mate of mine had a pedal with a load of drum beats on it, it was a zoom pedal but i'm not sure which model
POST FINDER
A lot of multi-fx pedals have them built in, but I'd suggest getting a drum machine as it will have more options.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Record some drum tracks yourself.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by MatrixClaw
A lot of multi-fx pedals have them built in, but I'd suggest getting a drum machine as it will have more options.

What he said.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by tzmen23
is there a pedal or something that can make drum beats you can play over with guitar?

Alesis SR-16 is a great unit for the price but you can try others as well as the Boss RC2 loop station.

If you can, look for a mid range or high end Boss/Roland drum machine since Roland makes some killer drum modules so im sure the sound will be better with that band.

some to look at:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/electronic-drums-percussion?N=100001+304725&Ntk=All&Ntt=drum+machine&Nty=1
Last edited by moody07747 at Feb 18, 2008,