I'll try to keep this short. I early decisioned this college and got in, and it happens to be the same college my friends brother goes to (who will be a senior next year, me a freshman next year), and who is intent on making me "the man."

Cool.

Well he invited me to go see some rap concert sunday, and I'd leave Saturday, spend the night at his apartment, see the concert, then drive home monday morning and take a half day or skip school altogether.

Now I really don't like rap, I'd be going to hang out with him, probably get wasted, maybe go to a party one of those nights or just chill at his apartment with his buddies and drink.

I'll be doing that anyway next year, and I'd prob be driving home 2.5 hours monday morning with a hangover, or if not, prob a bad nights sleep. I'd be paying for a good deal of gas (5 hours) too.

Should I go or not? Drinking is fun and possibly a party is good too, but I'll be doing it so much next year anyway or maybe go down with him another time this year that I wonder if the 5 hour up and back drive and missing a days worth of school crap really worth it? Or should I stay home and hang out with my friends, or maybe this girl again assuming what I'll be doing earlier this week goes well.
I'd say that you should hang out with your friends and this girl before you hang out with people you don't/barely know. You'll have plenty of opportunities to drink and party in college, trust me.
it's always worth it
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
do not drive 5 hours to get drunk at a lame concert.

that's just my opinion.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light