hey guys just wondering if there are any small tube amps with a od pedal that can get a metal tone?
It depends on the amp in particular. Like a Tiny Terror can, but I don't know about something like a VJ.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
thanks i got no clue on what to look for i tried a vj and it was no better then my cube. maybe a royal 8?
lol i walked into a store they had a blackheart that sold in like 2 hours and they hooked up there metal muff to it, omj (oh my jesus) it was amazing.
A Marhsall Tube combo is a great amp for that application.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Check out the Tiny Terror
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
The Epi can reach metal tones, it just needs a boost and a VERY high output pickup.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
maybe the epi could but i think youd just be better off with the tiny terror, its a bit expensive for a small tube though... i have a blues jr and that won't get you a metal tone ever lol so don't try that!
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
vox bulldog distortion or metal muff through any amp will give you metal- i use the vox throught my soon-to-be-upgraded spiders clean channel and it sounds BEEFAY