Page 1 of 2
traynor no for sale since i lost the orange deal. thanks guys. the jmf is still here. cheap asses.

jmf spectra 120t (circa 1983) $280 shipped US OR REASONABLE OFFER!

4 6L6GC power tubes
2 channels
spring reverb with presence
effects loop
120watts to 60 watts with a switch
standby switch
single 12" speaker
external speaker out

*no footswitch on this one. i actually cant figure out how to switch to the lead channel. but the clean channel is amazing. accepts pedals flawlessly. this amp does work, and has never been dropped. there arent rips or tears in the tolex, its just old. so you could keep it that way or retolex it. but i dig the vintage look.

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
Last edited by wazmunstr at Mar 21, 2008,
hmm... i'm interested in the traynor. is it possible to get sound clips? and how low will you go? i'm kind of low on cash. pm me with details plz
Are these being sold for that orange too?

I would love to get that traynor, but I don't have the money right now. Good luck, tho! Thats a pretty awesome price!
i cant let it go for less than 400. i'm already practically giving it away. i could get you a soundclip but i dont have anything that will do it justice. check youtube, might have one on there.

and yes im selling both of them for that orange. if its still availible

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
traynor is sold pending payment. the jmf spectra 120t is still availible! 120 watts TUBE for 300 bucks? are you kidding? BUY IT!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
yo. buy it/them.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
both are still here, unsold. one more day, then ill have to resort to selling it higher on ebay.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
yeah whateva.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
another bump.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
I would love to have that traynor,,,and if I hadn't just bought a new mesa cab I definitely would. Good luck.
bump

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump number 7.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
I so want that spectra! But, I have no money. Consider this a free bump!
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Ah if only you were on this side of the pond...Shippings a bitch.

Good luck with the sale.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
ill cut you a deal on the shipping man, where exactly? i want this thing gone. and for US guys, 310 shipped now.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Last edited by wazmunstr at Mar 5, 2008,
I'm in Ireland. Wouldnt be worth the shipping to be honest, although I wish it was.

-Michael.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
How much does that JMF weigh? I could trade you a set of EMG pickusp for it as I'm interested in it for a church amp, but if it's too heavy I may pass
you have a set of $300 EMGs? i'm not interested in pickups though sorry man. it actually was always used for church, thats funny you mention that. always on the clean channel, with a classical guitar.

i may be interested in other trades though so bring on offers (minus multi fx, and pickups)
i really want a good 2x12 or 4x12 cab. but guitars maybe.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Quote by wazmunstr
you have a set of $300 EMGs? i'm not interested in pickups though sorry man. it actually was always used for church, thats funny you mention that. always on the clean channel, with a classical guitar.

i may be interested in other trades though so bring on offers (minus multi fx, and pickups)
i really want a good 2x12 or 4x12 cab. but guitars maybe.

When I made that offer you had the price as $130, hence the offer of just EMGs. Not really looking to put $310 into another amp, so I'll pass.

EDIT: Just checked your edit time... odd, I know it was $130. Probably a cache issue on my end.
regardless of age, its still a tube amp lol. 130 bucks would be giving it away. word. ill still take other offers!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
I think that old amp is sexy.
I am actually really interested. Have you cranked it yet? Does it have a smooth or chimey texture?
What would you like to trade for? I have an assortment of nice overdrives and a vox wah.
I could also throw in some cash. you may just have to wait a bit though while my old instruments get appraised and we cash in for them at my local store.
Great deal too!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm interested as well, i have some gear i can trade and most importantly... cash. I've been looking for a used tube amp, something that's not "brand name"... I could get the money and stuff to you by the weekend... what you say?
Oh, is it ALL tube, or is just power tubes?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Oh, is it ALL tube, or is just power tubes?

Wow thanks homie... i would've never caught that...
Yeah, I actually looked at the HC review of it.
Looks like the company got bought out by Dean Markley?
Anyways, since the TS knew exactly what the power tubes were, he would know if there were preamp tubes or not.
Nevertheless, i'd be using this for cleans along with my peavey classic for dirty tones. And I trust the TS that it has good cleans. If I get it of course, and if I can scrounge up the cash.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
there are amps with only power tubes? ive only seen "valve state", pre-amp.

yes, dean markley bought jmf in the early 80s, this is one of the last amps jmf made before selling.
anyways, its all tube. its got 4 6L6GC power tubes, and 3 pre-amp tubes. unknown what the pre-amp tubes are. cranked its very freaking clean. 120 watts is super loud, sounds great with an od pedal.

i see some interest, throw me actual numbers and offers via PMs. i'll answer any questions here.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
All right. Just one more question before I start contemplating.
When cranked (if you have), what tonality does it have? I would assume it'd be american voiced, which is smooth overdrive, but I just need to know.
I'm going to run this along with my british voiced peavey classic.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i have never used the lead (OD) channel, unfortunately. the original footswitch has long since went missing and the input for a footswitch is very odd, some sort of 3 or 5 pronged jack. i dunno but i've had a hard time finding one for it. the clean channel when cranked (my ears still ring) is extremely clean, with a tiny bit of overdrive. its nice.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Hrmm... I am still thinking of this. I'd be using it for cleans along with a cranked peavey classic. I hope I can end up getting this, it'd save me alot of money instead of buying the roland jazz chorus I wanted for just cleans.
Well, keep it on the market, and i'll get back to you.
my mom is pawning off a lot of my family's old instruments (like piano and violin and stuff), and she is going to give me a fair chunk of the dough. If I get enough, I can buy the attenuator I've always needed and then I can buy your amp. That's stupid though that you can't switch it into the lead channel just on the amp. Oh well.
Oh, is the jack kind of like a mic plug? If it is, it's possible that you could rig up something with a regular footswitch and a 1/4 to mic plug adapter.
And I hope i'm not asking too much for you to put up a quick sound clip? It'd be nice to have one though, since finding soundclips on the web for this particular amp is kind of hard since it's rather rare-ish.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Last edited by darkarbiter7 at Mar 8, 2008,
ill try to come up with something. gimme a few days.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
BUMP! Still here! oh yeah i have a craptastic video of how it sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFuveSUaFdo

that mic did it no justice.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
le sigh. another bump.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
bump.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
then buy this sucka. someone has to i cant afford to keep it!

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Craptastic !!!!!!!sounds good to me,but i already have some boogies and a hiwatt. good luck on the sale.
i love my amp to death. yet iw ant yours so badly i wish i had money i would take itoff your hands immediatly

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

another price drop. man this is driving me nuts, im taking offers and trades to guys.
hayzeus cristo.

Guitars:
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Page 1 of 2