Ive noticed,even looking at a tab it can take me anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to a week to learn a solo.Does anyone else have this,uh,problem?
glen drover taught me the solo to a tout le monde (set me free) in less than 45 minutes.

it took me 2 years to learn a sorta choppy version of the holy wars solo. i guess it depends on how you learn it. if you learn by yourself, it will take longer. if someone shows you.. maybe not as longer.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
.3 seconds..I can play any solo in the WORLD!
I plays guitars.
Depends on the solo, if its short give my 30 minutes, if its long I don't even bother/a couple days.
Depends on the song...
the tempo
sweeps or no sweeps (even if there is a sweep i wont bother, i cant sweep for ****)
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
really depends on the solo and what level the player is at. For me the solo in crazy train took about 2 days. One by metallica took me 2 hours for the first solo and 3 weeks for the second
It depends. I learned 90% of the solo to Them Bones by Alice in Chains in about an hour, and most of Stairway to Heaven in about a half hour.

The easy part is getting notes, the hard part is putting it together and playing it smoothly and in time.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
glen drover taught me the solo to a tout le monde (set me free) in less than 45 minutes.

it took me 2 years to learn a sorta choppy version of the holy wars solo. i guess it depends on how you learn it. if you learn by yourself, it will take longer. if someone shows you.. maybe not as longer.

glen taught you?? how? explanation? i... don't understand.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by RandyRhoads2
Ive noticed,even looking at a tab it can take me anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to a week to learn a solo.Does anyone else have this,uh,problem?

i think we all have that problem.

its part of guitar and its always going to be tuff no matter what level your at if your practicing right.
Quote by .arkness:.
glen taught you?? how? explanation? i... don't understand.

I bought a lesson from him.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER