I thought about it, they put baking soda in toothpastes as a bleaching agent, to whiten teeth.. Even though it wouldn't "clean" your teeth, could you concoct something with water + baking soda and extremely whitify your teeth? Or would certain amounts of baking soda be hazardous?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
yes, my mom said her brothers and sisters used to do it when they were kids because they were tight on money, its tastes like **** but makes your teeth super white
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I'm doing it tomorrow morning ON PRESIDENTS DAY MFER.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Ok!...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Dude baking soda is in baked goods. You have already eaten loads of it. If you eat it, you will just take care of any heartburn you might have, and maybe have a huge diarrhea if you are lucky, but I'm not positive about the diarrhea part
Quote by masterk1818
dont swollow it or you will die if u eat more than like a teaspoon

Are you being serious? lol

My grandpa used to mix it into a glass of water because it's a base for an upset stomach.

yeah, your stomach will explode like little mikey!!!
/sarcasm

no it wont dude. youll just vomit half your internal organs. nasty
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
How?! It's used as an antacid.

I read that it fights bad breath aswell! Just do it but it said use it as a mouth wash so just swish it around your mouth (obviously with water) and spit it out.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Do it.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Do it, if you don't ever reply again I suppose we'll know not to eat baking soda. >.>
I read about it and brushed my teeth with it.

It didn't work for me unfortunately. You should all try it though.
Quote by jhardcore

gotta give it a week or two.

if you REALLY want to see progress mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. the downside is peroxide is corrosive so if you do it too much it'll damage your teeth and make them weak.

edit: actually i just read up on it. brush with baking soda. rinse with peroxide. hydroen peroxide is fine unless you brush with it and it is good for your gums. if you swallow it it will make you sick. and if you brush with it it will scratch off enamel.
#DTWD
Quote by jhardcore

It takes time man... weeks and u will see results. Oh and TS brush with toothpaste, then when you are done with baking soda then rinse works wonders cus i drink a heap of coffee

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by masterk1818

It's called BAKING soda. It is used in baked goods, which you consume. Therefore you eat baking soda quite regularly.
If it is pretty basic you could die if you eat a lot of it. It might throw off the pH balance of your blood and that will kill you. That is why eating a bottle of aspirin kills you.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by masterk1818

I used to eat that stuff when I was a little kid . I'm still alive so it ain't that bad, but your stomach will feel like crap for like a day.