If this is in the wrong section, let me know and i will delete and repost. i thought this might also belong in the bandleading section.

My band and I are competing in a BOTB this friday where we will need 2 songs and a 3rd if we make it to the final round. In the even that we do, we'd like to close with an anthem-something powerful that will get the audience into it. We've been kicking around the idea to cover "A Little Help From My Friends," the Joe Cocker version. we've jokingly thought about Freebird, Stairway, Ballroom Blitz, Sympathy for the Devil, but i want to see what you guys have to offer. I'm going back to practice tomorrow at about 2 PM (its 10PM PST) so if i could get as many ideas before then it would be great. Thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
do The National Anthem by Radiohead. If you can pull it off, I'll buy you a cake.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You can do Paradise City or the very cliche Rock and Roll All Nite. Or if you're badass enough, do Don't Stop Believin'.
Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin
Same Old Song And Dance - Aerosmith
Sweet Leaf - Black Sabbath
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions

These would be some pretty sweet songs to play
If your more the Classic Rock types, then try some Who, they have pretty awesome anthems.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by psychedelic14

Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions

psycho is a smart guy listen to him
Conquer All - Behemoth
Slaves Shall Serve - Behemoth
Lashed to the Slave Stick - Nile
Even Gods Must Die- Nile
I Cum Blood (of course) - Cannibal Corpse
If to be kindof ironic play that "It's a long way to the top" song by AC/DC.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
UG theme guise lolololololololololololololololololololololol!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by spider666
If your more the Classic Rock types, then try some Who, they have pretty awesome anthems.

Yeah, play Won't Get Fooled Again.
just woke up now, thanks for the ideas

for the guy above, we are a 4 piece, 2 guitars, 1 bass, 1 drummer. all four of us can sing (i.e. one lead and 3 backups)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
ooh! i know this one! do a Queen song!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
'innocent' by Our Lady Peace.

No one would've heard it before but youtube it.

It's so good, and everyone will be able to sing along by the end, I promise you.
If you can pull it off AMAZINGLY, Bohemian Rhapsody. If you can't pull it off amazingly, don't do it.

Although I would reccomend End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M, it's made out to be more difficult than it is, the instrumentals are easy, and the lyrics aren't hard, they just sound hard.
wait, i got it!

if one of you can play keyboards, you can probably pull off Right Now by Van Halen or Come Sail Away by Styx! those would both make great closers!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
California Über Alles by Dead Kennedys

CALIFORNIA! ÜBER ALLES! ÜBER ALLES! CALIFORNIAAA!
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm