hey guys did this at an open mic night and i put the recording up on my myspace. its the first song that plays so you dont have to do anything else. let me know what you guys think . and dont worry its sung not rapped so its not gonna be garbage lol.

www.myspace.com/fwellingtonfiii
i love this song- you did a really good job. crowd interaction was cool, your voice is great and you successfully transformed lil wayne's verse into a ballad of sorts. good man.
If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, it's a victory.
-Ardal O'Hanlon

ME \/
http://fwa.dmusic.com
Dude!! That was awesome! I really like the original of that song. That must have been so fun to play at that place. And you've got a great voice. I'm totally jealous...haha. I really enjoyed it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Hey man. Loved it. Your voice is great, and the guitar is great 10/10. Crit any song in my profile?
I've heard the original quite a few times, and you ****ing owned it man. Very nice voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
very well done. amazing voice. i added you on myspace. if you get time could you check out mine?

take it easy bro
www.myspace.com/chrishausman

If you would like to add me, send me a message to let me know your from UG!

Tool - July 16
Incubus - Aug 6

^INCREDIBLE^
well done man, Wyclef is actually the only rap i really like, and you just owned this, where'd you get the tab? here at ug?
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
wow this is old but i figure i may as well answer youre question and get a few more critiques in the process lol, yeah it was from here at UG

anymore critiques would be great, im thinking about doing it again live and i appreciate the positive feedback so far