So my left eyelid has been twitching periodically for 2 weeks now... I am going to see a doctor, but I would like to know if anybody else has had this happen?

Quote by SOADwannabe
It means you have eye AIDS.

So original!

It's not this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_twitch

It's more of a little pulse in my eyelid, and nobody else can see it, but I can feel it... It's really damn annoying. I've had it before, but only for a few minutes, not weeks.
Quote by DevilsDance76
get some more sleep

Always a good idea, I suppose just resting your eyes is the best idea. If you wear contacts, try not wearing them for a little while.

As for what it is, I have no clue.
yeah i had the twitchs for awhile, but it wasnt on my eyelid, it was more of the eyeball. It sucked so much
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by wylde_overdrive
So original!

It's not this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_twitch

It's more of a little pulse in my eyelid, and nobody else can see it, but I can feel it... It's really damn annoying. I've had it before, but only for a few minutes, not weeks.

Yeah I had that and the cure is more sleep.
i get the same thing, i actually lately have been getting alot of unvolintary movemnt of my legs and etc.
maybe the cure is MORE COWBELL! but it's probably just stress related, i'd always get an eye twitch towards the end of the school year when i thought i was going to fail.
You need more water and potassium.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
yeah I had a twitch too, turned out I was playing too much video games....
it naturally got better over time
that happened to me for almost three months. i didn't see a doctor or anything, but i'm pretty sure it was because i was only sleeping like three hours every few days...
when birds flap their wings do the make believe they're really arms?
Quote by hope's downfall
that happened to me for almost three months. i didn't see a doctor or anything, but i'm pretty sure it was because i was only sleeping like three hours every few days...

+1, same thing happened a lot.