Hey everybody i need help figuring out what type of graphic design this is called (does this style have a certain name) it has sharp edges, bright colors, and almost looks cartoony. i know you guys can help thanks!

sorry for such a gay picture its the only one i could find

Gear :
Gibson signature
Marshall MDX 250
i said it was a ****ty picture man lol Gay if you will
Gear :
Gibson signature
Marshall MDX 250

I'm sure of it, that's the kind of stuff I do when I'm bored.
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines

-All Shall Perish

thanks man you rock.
Gear :
Gibson signature
Marshall MDX 250
Eh, looks like pop-art to me, but I dunno, I've only gone through a year of graphic design high school courses.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Defnitely not pop-art.

It's vector.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster