so i was watching neighbours for the first time in like 2 years before , and frikin toad fish has another hottie, steph. What the hell is going onwith this dude cos last time i was watching he was with that gorgeous top heavy blond, forget her name i thinnk Dee.

im really starting to get the ****s with him, even though its not real but hey...., would you kick his ass for one of his women if you were his neighbour,and what would you do?

id frikin impale his on the kennedys' fence!
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Last edited by defmetal101 at Feb 18, 2008,
Lol Wut?!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
A-****ing-men

What kind of name is Toadfish, anyway?
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by defmetal101
so i was watching neighbours for the first time in like 2 years before , and frikin toad fish has another hottie, steph. What the hell is going onwith this dude cos last time i was watching he was with that gorgeous top heavy blond, forget her name i thinnk Dee.

im really starting to get the ****s with him, even though its not real but hey...., would you kick his ass for one of his women if you were his neighbour,and what would you do?

id frikin impale his on the kennedys' fence!

Hahah yeah I've never thought of that.

First Dee, then Cindy, and now Steph......

WTF??!?!
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
He obviously takes all his information from The Pit.
You just never see the cloroform and rape, because Neighbours has got a 6:30 timeslot and is probably rateg G/PG.
Quote by Jaymz2K
He obviously takes all his information from The Pit.
You just never see the cloroform and rape, because Neighbours has got a 6:30 timeslot and is probably rateg G/PG.

Ah funk,I can't believe you've done this.
What he did was: Stopped a bullet then confessed his love to her on his hospital bed and it all went from there.
Sad, I know.