Does the Decimator come with a power supply? I figure that it would but I cant seen to find anything that says if it does or not.
anything that works with boss stuff will work. just get a one stop daisychain and you can power all your pedals. its pretty cheap and doesnt make noise.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
i just use the bog standard boss one. seems to work with mine. i'm in the UK though, so not sure what model you need.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by sg622
anything that works with boss stuff will work. just get a one stop daisychain and you can power all your pedals. its pretty cheap and doesnt make noise.

where would one find one of these
the daisychain will only work if you have a pedal which lets the power out again (technical, i know). the decimator doesn't have that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
if u have a tuner like a Boss TU-2 it has a seperate power outlet where u can run a power supply, then daisey chain your other pedals using the other outlet. Thats what i do.
Gear:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 BLK w/ EMG 81/60
Peavey 6505+ head
Orange PPC412 cab
TU-2 Chromatic Tuner,
Maxon Od-808
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby WAH
Art&Lutherie Acoustic
Quote by Dave_Mc
the daisychain will only work if you have a pedal which lets the power out again (technical, i know). the decimator doesn't have that.

they do have daisy chains which plug into the boss power adaptor(which causes each pedal to draw whatever they need from the adaptor) , so you dont have to have a power out
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
^ i guess i stand corrected.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You can either get the daisy chain one I recommended last night, or you could get something like this.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAAC109

Another option is to bring your pedal into a store and plug it up to some 9v power supplies. If they work in the store, they will work at your house.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Uh, that will totally work. The fact that it has a 9V battery adapter tells me it will work if none of the connectors fit!
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by Titans36
I bought this last night. I hope it works for my Decimator and Bad Monkey or I'll be pissed.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Godlyke-PA9-PowerAll-Power-Supply?sku=155051

Only bad issue i have with one of those is all the loose connectors you dont need. About 6 months ago I had bought one and was thinking to myself man i need to tape these off. But like a kid with a new toy and joy of being able to use all my pedals at once i hooked it up right when i got home and low and behold. Not 5 minutes later a piece of steel wool i was using to scrub down the back of my guitar neck dropped off my amp and feel on those connectors and began to start a fire... Good thing is i caught it in plenty of time. But boy was it a going lol. Now i use the G-BUS-8 By gator so you can just plug in what you need, no extra live wires running around waiting to spark or catch something on fire. So word of the wise always tape those things up.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Only bad issue i have with one of those is all the loose connectors you dont need. About 6 months ago I had bought one and was thinking to myself man i need to tape these off. But like a kid with a new toy and joy of being able to use all my pedals at once i hooked it up right when i got home and low and behold. Not 5 minutes later a piece of steel wool i was using to scrub down the back of my guitar neck dropped off my amp and feel on those connectors and began to start a fire... Good thing is i caught it in plenty of time. But boy was it a going lol. Now i use the G-BUS-8 By gator so you can just plug in what you need, no extra live wires running around waiting to spark or catch something on fire. So word of the wise always tape those things up.

Ha! That would have been funny to see!!!!
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by zoomzilla
Ha! That would have been funny to see!!!!

Yes it was a site to see lol

I was playing away then whats that smoke... What the hell...... And putting out steel wool in a all carpet room sucks. The stuff will burn for days and you cant exactly stomp it out on the carpet..... lol