So I just watched Riki-Oh. For those who don't know its a cult kung-fu movie from Hong Kong. Extremely graphic, yet at the same time kind of funny, very entertaining. Anyone else seen it?
If anyone wants to see it just look for it on google video
Last edited by slayerific at Feb 18, 2008,
One of the best kung fu movies i have ever seen. The fight scenes were the most realistic i have ever laid my eyes upon.
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART
I love the part where he fights the guy in the prison yard, and the guy cuts open his stomach with a knife, and tries to use his intestines as a weapon against Riki
^or when Riki trips that dude over in the showers and his eye just happens to land on a nail.
some say you're a troubled boy
just because you like to destroy
all the things that bring the idiots joy
well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

Friend?

Click Please
flickr
deviantART
^^^ lol yeah. The end is bad ass, how he throws that guy in the meat grinder is hilarious and awesome at the same time.
seen it, absolutly great, a must see.

the part where two of them punch each others fists and riki's goes straight through the other guys is ****ing nuts and makes you wonder if that could really happen. recommend tjis flick to any fung-fu fan, super gory
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
^ yep thats it, i wish there was some talking or swearing ,but there all just like "YYAAA,EEEIII,BLAAAA,CHAAAA," every fight
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50