Hey UG, i'm off to berlin today with my college to look at the sights for my current topic on Hitler's rise to power and Weimar Germany etc.
Just wondering if there was anything in Germany i should try food/drink/place wise whilst i'm there.

I already know the Bratwurst, Jaeger Schnitzels and Gearos (i think that's how it's spelt)

I also know that Pills (beer type) is very nice having tried it, so, any suggestions about Berlin?
I'll be filming alot of what happens in a little documentary, so i should be able to post it on here when i get back.(fridayish)
Also, use this thread to talk about fun things that have happened whilst you have been away will school/college.
Tear down that wall!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Eh never been to Berlin, live in Stuttgart atm.
You should go sightseeing in Berlin though, I've heard there's some good clubs up there aswell.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Eh never been to Berlin, live in Stuttgart atm.
You should go sightseeing in Berlin though, I've heard there's some good clubs up there aswell.

yeah. they've got us a hostel near all the bars and clubs and told us not to drink and stuff.

pfft....

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Go to where Hitlers bunker used to be and spit on the ground!!!

I think it's a parking lot now?

we're going there anyway i think
Man that's annoying; your college sends you on trips to berlin but the one I was at wouldn't even chip in to discount my bus travel.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Man that's annoying; your college sends you on trips to berlin but the one I was at wouldn't even chip in to discount my bus travel.

i think we got subsidised flights (easyjet..go figure) and i think some meals are paid for.
Quote by Psychedelico
Yell out luch mein eihr/schwanz to everybody you see.

Don't do that.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Don't do that.

yeah i guess it was a stupid suggestion

can i get a translation?

EDIT: looking at it, i'm guessing it says something like suck my d!ck or something like that.

EDIT2: [quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Ryanair is the worst airline I've ever been on. Really cheap but horrible.

I've never had the pleasure of a Ryanair flight.
Quote by Slinov
yeah i guess it was a stupid suggestion

can i get a translation?

EDIT: looking at it, i'm guessing it says something like suck my d!ck or something like that.

Yer that's about what it means.
♥xx♥

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Go to where Hitlers bunker used to be and spit on the ground!!!

Thats disrespectful.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Don't expect to be served in English. Just remember, when in doubt, say: "Zwei bier! Hast du polypen in der nase, alpenbaby?!"

Quote by Psychedelico
Yell out luch mein eihr/schwanz to everybody you see.

+1, That would be awesome.
Quote by Slinov
yeah. i dont like the idea of being arrested for spitting on the floor.

Is it just me, or has this been posted severaol months ago? I have a strong Déjà vu about this
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Go to where Hitlers bunker used to be and put flowers on the ground!!!

????
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by drakenshadow
Thats disrespectful.

To who?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I've got some ideas for you! I live about 30 minutes away from Berlin and I'm there every weekend. Try all the beer possible, go to Friedrichstraße, get shisha if you smoke and definitely grab some Döner. If you want to check out the Fernsehrturm (tv tower) go to Alexanderplatz. There's a pretty large mall there too. If you want a prostitute or go salsa dancing go to Oranienburgerstraße. Berlin is a great place, but beware of people who have Picaldi on their backs, most of them are racist. It's really easy to get around by train, and if you need help, it's fairly likely that someone around will speak english. We might run into eachother actually. Enjoy the beer!