Hey

I searched and couldnt find this anywhere, i dont know where this belongs so i stuck it in what i thought was most suitable

Anyway

Does anyone know What gear Micheal romeo uses on Symphony x's latest album, 'paradise lost'?

Gear meaning guitars, amps, effects.

Anything like that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Feb 18, 2008,
He has never really said.

He probably was using his Caparison guitar, but that is only a guess.

He uses several different amps, Engl definitely, but he might have used a couple other brands as well.
Wiki says:
Since 2005, Romeo has recently taken advantage of a new custom model, Caparison Dellinger II - Michael Romeo Custom, which was also used to record Symphony X last album, Paradise Lost. He also used ESP M-II Deluxe guitars and Fender Stratocasters to perform and record other albums from the band.

In terms of amplification in the studio he uses an Engl Fireball, but switches to the Line6 Vetta Head for live performances. Recent photographs that have been made available at Symphony X Official Website sees him also using other amplifiers from brands such as Marshall and Madison.

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia