Page 1 of 2
Man, I hate to say it, but white people are complete dorks.

I really suck at being cool
Member of the Laney Cult
I love how somehow talking like a twat and saying "bitch" and talking like your hard all the time is somehow cool. Yet talking normally and listening to songs with guitars in automatically makes you uncool.

Hurray for todays youth.

Just read the article and i'm gonna make my own.

Black people love to sit around all day and scrounge of the working people. It's their right as they were downtrodden a 100 years ago.

They hate to be educated as god forbid if they had any sort of education they may realise that they have to work.

Black people believe that even though they were caught red handed beating up an old lady the only reason that they were arrested was because of their skin.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Feb 18, 2008,
"Standing Still at Concerts"

Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I'm not black, but I can assume you eat nothing but KFC and watermelon, and listen to nothing but rap.
Asshole.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Lets see a "Stuff Black people love" and see the uprising of rascist calls... I fail to see how this is any different, although i am white and take no offence.
www.ultimate-Rap.com

If this was "Stuff Black People Love" it would be considerd Racist. But because it is about White people and written by Black people it isn't
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I'm not black, but I can assume you eat nothing but KFC and watermelon, and listen to nothing but rap.
Asshole.

Hey, I didn't automatically assume everything on the list was true, I didn't read the list, and then conceived an idea of what every white person on Earth is like. They're just more stereotypes, pretty much like the ones everyone else deals with. Some of it is coincidentally true, and some of it is straight up ridiculous/stupid/completely false. Don't be a little bitch about it.

geez.
Last edited by lawinnn at Feb 18, 2008,
The most annoying thing about these lists are the comments people leave. The expensive sandwich one and bike one are by far the funniest, though. As it's err... true. Sort of.
Quote by Greenie_777
I love how somehow talking like a twat and saying "bitch" and talking like your hard all the time is somehow cool. Yet talking normally and listening to songs with guitars in automatically makes you uncool.

Hurray for todays youth.

Black people love to sit around all day and scrounge of the working people. It's their right as they were downtrodden a 100 years ago.

They hate to be educated as god forbid if they had any sort of education they may realise that they have to work.

Black people believe that even though they were caught red handed beating up an old lady the only reason that they were arrested was because of their skin.

Black people cannot be fired from working, for any other reason besides the color of their skin.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Every minority sucks, they all think because they aren't in the majority that they have the right to do what ever the **** they want and get away with it. And if somone complains they cry hate cry and the other person is screwed. You see it with every other race, and now I see it with gays and lesbians too.

Blacks believe because they were once slaves they have the right to run white people and not to care any about schooling or actually working hard.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by otherkid
Every minority sucks, they all think because they aren't in the majority that they have the right to do what ever the **** they want and get away with it. And if somone complains they cry hate cry and the other person is screwed. You see it with every other race, and now I see it with gays and lesbians too.

Blacks believe because they were once slaves they have the right to run white people and not to care any about schooling or actually working hard.

Hang on, that is an awful generalisation.
Actually going through the list I hate most of these.
I hate Sarah Silverman, Toyota Prius's, Mos Def or Japan

EDIT: I saw they have Apple Products listed and I dont like those either
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Last edited by otherkid at Feb 18, 2008,
Hahaha its so funny seeing you guys get all aggressive and ****. That site is pretty accurate,lolz.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Jackolas
Hang on, that is an awful generalisation.

I know it is, but I have yet to see different yet. Once I do see a difference I will change my mind.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

See, I didn't want it to get to this level. Can we all agree on one thing, please: stereotypes should not be used to generalize a race, as they are only true to an extent. This dude's trying taking it to another level, completely beyond than what was intended, and I'am sure we can all agree we don't want to see that kind of unnecessary, infallible, rigid ignorance flourish. Ignore him.
Last edited by lawinnn at Feb 18, 2008,
I find it incredible how anyone can be stupid enough to group every single white guy on the planet into one group. Come on guys. Get an education.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Quote by BenFoffenbock
"Standing Still at Concerts"

Well, when we don't stand still we engage in various dances, such as standing in a circle and punching the air, Lulz.

The problem is that people are too concerned with how they act on concerts, and people are too judgemental of other concert-goers. Having a good time no matter if you're standing stilll or jumping is something that people won't accept apparently.
Quote by Greenie_777

thats as false as the link TS posted
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Colchester91
I find it incredible how anyone can be stupid enough to group every single white guy on the planet into one group. Come on guys. Get an education.

Have a sense of humour, if anything this is funny
LOL this guy has a bone to pick with Arts majors!

Edit: You know, judging by this thread, I'm surprised that "thinking they are a disadvantaged group that is the constant subject of racism by black people" hasn't been on the list yet. Lighten up!
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Last edited by Yamiyo at Feb 18, 2008,
I like how everyone assumes the author of this article is black and uses it as an excuse to badmouth black people.

God forbid there could be a chance this blog was written by a white or Asian guy.
actually i hate everything that website had....
maybe its only for americans... i dont know....
but that site kinda forgot white girls...
white people like those..
Quote by kaptink
I like how everyone assumes the author of this article is black and uses it as an excuse to badmouth black people.

God forbid there could be a chance this blog was written by a white or Asian guy.

As someone wrote in the comments:

"Suggestion for stuffwhitepeoplelike:Self-hatred. I love this too: “My goal in life is not to be white. Native ideology’s, principles, and ethics are far superior.” LOL! You’re so lame."
vogel, I applaud you. Keeping it within a humorous level, and even on both sides. Fair enough.
Quote by lawinnn
vogel, I applaud you. Keeping it within a humorous level, and even on both sides. Fair enough.

Thank you!

Although the black version isn't as funny as the white one: Not enough hate in the comments, not enough comments, not enough piss being taken out of black people in the texts.

Still better than nothing though
I actively hate the majority of the things on that list, and am pretty ambivolent about the rest of them. Guess I must be black. Hot damn thought i would have noticed that by now.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Greenie_777

The sad thing is when stuff like this actually is happening, I've seen it where I live :c
whats with the double standard pit?

its OK to post jokes about blacks and asians for you but now someones mentioned white stereotypes its suddenly serious business
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988

its OK to post jokes about blacks and asians for you but now someones mentioned white stereotypes its suddenly serious business

They're butthurt, thus providing the others with lulz.
Quote by Greenie_777

Hurray for todays youth.

Quote by otherkid

Are you two unevolved devils pissy because you're running late for a certain rally, or something? Or are the two of you just on the rag?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Kinda funny I guess, I like none of those things on that page...so I'd probably find it funnier if I weren't white and could generalise the whole thing a bit more
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by wiggy1988

Yep, it's very embarrassing indeed.
Page 1 of 2