Page 1 of 3
Well i'm a South Park fanatic, i've seen every episode almost 20 times +

My favourite moment has been in the episode south park is gay when we find out about the crab people. And in death camp of tolerance when cartman walks through the tunnel.

My favourite episode is definetly Best Friends Forever, that episode was just so epic and is what South Park is all about. They have a Keanu Reeves!
When Cartman cooks the kid's parents.

That will always be the greatest South Park moment.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
The part where Cartman is feeding the baby cow beef jerky And Kyle says 'Dude thats sick'
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
When Cartman is trying to to make any jew jokes about cousin Kyle for $40.

then cousin Kyle can't concenrate and Cartman bursts out "Maybe you should send him to a concentration camp!"

hahah x]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by duncang

Pretty much, yeah.

"Back to the pile!!"
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
when the evil imaginary creatures are torturing strawberry shortcake and jason X ripps out her eye ball then they are about to kill her but the christmas critters say they should torture her and jason x replys "But we ripped out her eyeball, Yeh thats like, super hardcore!" in a stereo typical camp vioce.
Thank God I'm not a Stereotype.

Quote by ANTHRAX†
When in doubt, whip it out.

Quote by Guitar_picker36
...im a girl i dont know how to upload pictures and stuff.

Too many to choose from. I love them all. I couldn't even give a favourite episode.

How about this one though?

Bart Simpson - 'Isn't that like Terrorism?'
Eric Cartman - 'It's not 'like' terrorism. It IS terrorism!'
- 1003 -
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Pretty much, yeah.

"Back to the pile!!"

Lmfao that line makes me cry with laughter like every time =]

Win.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Manbearpig!
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
Cop: Some Young boy is having sex with miss Stevenson?
Kyle: Yeah
Cop: (pause) nice!
Cop: are you sure theve had sex?
Cop: has she performed Oral Sex on him
Kyle: i think so
Cop: Nice...nice

Cop: we have to track this boy down and give hinm the luckiest boy in the world award

haha amazin episode, season 10 episode 10

and cartman as Dog the hall monitar

thats kool am done making my video anyway
Quote by duncang

+1, nothing will ever beat that. Ever.
Excelsior!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
There's like 150 episodes... I love every single one.

What seems to be the officer problem?

Sir.... why don't you step out of the car for me..

Okay

-skip a bit-

Okay, now I want you to hold your arms out at your sides

-Randy struggles to life his arms- There! I did it! see!

And touch your finger to your nose

Do WHAT?

Touch your finger to your nose

Oh come on that's impossible!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I like the one where theyre pretending they all have powers ( i think its the anime episode) and cartman thinks hes invisible and goes infront of the whole crowd and like strafes across the stage naked
From Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride, when the kids are playing football and Kyle is running towards the end-zone...

Announcer: Wow! I haven't seen a Jew run like that since Poland, '39!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From The Losing Edge, when Mr. Marsh is being arrested for fighting at a little league game...

Mr Marsh: Oh, I'm sorry! I thought this was America! I thought I was in America! Oh...I'm sorry!
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
How about

"Stand back Mother! We're having a telekinetic battle of minds! Bahbahbahbah... Shinininiinininin... Nanananananan..."
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
When that guy tries to kill himself and he's just there shooting himself and dosen't die...
Quote by duncang

I couldn't agree more.

"Oh, what are you gonna do, just cry all day you stupid little crybaby? Yeah, just keep crying! You're so lame!"~Thom Yorke
Quote by joe124
when the evil imaginary creatures are torturing strawberry shortcake and jason X ripps out her eye ball then they are about to kill her but the christmas critters say they should torture her and jason x replys "But we ripped out her eyeball, Yeh thats like, super hardcore!" in a stereo typical camp vioce.

lol i loved that part. those 3 episodes where the best since season 6/7.

so many funny parts in those 3 episodes. my favourite was when butters said "are you gonna rape us" and the imagionation guy just had a shocked look on his face.
Quote by shaunmcshib
lol i loved that part. those 3 episodes where the best since season 6/7.

so many funny parts in those 3 episodes. my favourite was when butters said "are you gonna rape us" and the imagionation guy just had a shocked look on his face.

gangsters watch south park
Last edited by Irontallica09 at Feb 18, 2008,
See my sig.

Edit: **** that, it's the Vote or Die song, without a shadow of a doubt. I was crying with laugher for about 10 minutes after that.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Favorite moment?
"My brother is having sex with his teacher!"
Police: "NICEEEEEEEEEEE"

I loled so much .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

"Oh,
Oh, naggers...."

and

"Yeah, right. Like the man who singlehandedly rid the world of manbearpig could ever be a loser."
haha south park s great!!!

i have a few moments that spring to mind haha...

the one where they are pretending to be like nijas and people with powers and stuf, and it sometimes turned into a japanese like animation haha, and butters gets a ninja star in the eye...
the theme tune said something like... "lets fighting love! lets fighting love"

and another time, where the dress butters up as a girl and name him margarine hahaha, i thought that was soo effin clever haha...

and where cartmen thinks his invisible, and walks across the stage naked, haha that is the best..

man there are soo many great moments haha
IMAGINATION-LAND FTW!!!

*Cartman imagines Kyle sucking his balls"

"Ooooh, Kyle, you're such a dirty girl, you're just gobbling those balls right up!".

Most. Epic. Episodes (there are 3 of them). EVER
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

N_GGERS

Randy: I.. I think I know it, but I don't think I should say it..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Anybody know what the name of this episode was - it's when Satan's having a birthday party or something and there's the 3 Murderers who kill each other while making the cake. Makes me laugh everytime - any links on youtube for that scene?
Any episode with Chef's parents talking about the lockness monster. 3.50. And the episode when kyles little brother was pimping his kindergarten teacher.
"ohmygod! they killed Kenny"
"You bastards!"
that can never get old
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
The "Casa Bonita episode" and "The Death of Eric Cartman" episode.

Oh and the "Cartman Sucks" episode as well "Go To God Part I and II"
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
The part in 'Make love, not Warcraft' when they go kill boars and you hear Paul Stanley's 'Live to Win' on the background.

So good.

Oh yeah and Chef's parents talking about the Loch Ness monster :P
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
everytime cartman comes with something crazy like having periodclub, killing all the jews, killing all the hippies etc
鋼の錬金術師
when kenny dies. or when cartman is rude & risque. or when kyle says dude that's sick. oh wait, they all happen in every episode.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
The episode were they take the pis.s out of Micheal Jackson by calling him Micheal Jefferson and he moves to south park with his kid then cartmen like falls in love with him lol Great episode, plus the Imagination Land trilogy too lol They were good =]
Page 1 of 3