Ok, I am about to turn 16 in a couple months, and I am looking at cars. I really want a 97ish mitsubishi eclipse, but parents said no sports cars. They said I can have This but it only has about 115 hp at the wheels. Grocery grabber. But I am also trying to talk my parents into letting me get a 95ish 240sx. What do you guys think? I have to buy the car myself, by the way. And pay for all upkeep and anyhting else.
Last edited by oneuponu at Feb 18, 2008,
Be happy with what you're given, maybe?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by oneuponu
Ok, I am about to turn 16 in a couple months, and I am looking at cars. I really want a 97ish mitsubishi eclipse, but parents said no sports cars. They said I can have This but it only has about 115 hp at the wheels. Grocery grabber. But I am also trying to talk my parents into letting me get a 95ish 240sx. What do you guys think?

stfu you spoiled asshole. what kind of parents buy their 16 year old CHILD a mitsubishi eclipse? dude my parents bought me my first car when i was 19 and it was some old ****ty volvo that was 18 years old, and that was a present for studying 8+ hours a day! wtf?
do you need a sports car?

Quote by shaunmcshib
stfu you spoiled asshole. what kind of parents buy their 16 year old CHILD a mitsubishi eclipse? dude my parents bought me my first car when i was 19 and it was some old ****ty volvo that was 18 years old, and that was a present for studying 8+ hours a day! wtf?

cage the rage dude
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
You're not ready for a car at all by the sound of things. Tell your parents you're an ungrateful child still.
I have to buy it MYSELF. They just get to decide what I get. So how bout you STFU. I have to pay for gas, insurance, and maintenance just like everyone else.
duh spoiled kid.........listen to your parents and be happy if you just get anything from your parents

you remember me of this spoiled girl who was crying because she wanted a blue car and not the red one and her brother filmed it and put it on youtube.......

anyone got the link to that vid if they know what i mean?
Quote by oneuponu
I have to buy it MYSELF. They just get to decide what I get. So how bout you STFU. I have to pay for gas, insurance, and maintenance just like everyone else.

Erm... what's the problem then? Here's what you do:

1) Take your money to the place where the car you want is located
2) Talk to owner
3) Hand over cash
4) Get in your new car
5) Drive it around and stuff
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by SpikX
duh spoiled kid.........listen to your parents and be happy if you just get anything from your parents

you remember me of this spoiled girl who was crying because she wanted a blue car and not the red one and her brother filmed it and put it on youtube.......

anyone got the link to that vid if they know what i mean?

I think that turned out to be an advert for pizza, but I know what you mean.
Quote by akaDan
I think that turned out to be an advert for pizza, but I know what you mean.

I'm pretty sure it was a pro-abortion advert
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
I'm pretty sure it was a pro-abortion advert

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Get a second hand mercedes c-180. theyre pretty sweet, and you'll be driving around with class

I think you should grow a pair and get one of these.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Dude you don't want a sports car for your first car for a damn good reason - you'll crash it. Hell, my first car was a 1.6L Ford Focus, and I've come very close to crashing that a couple of times, and I'd consider myself a better than average driver.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
i would get the 240sx, i have a 200sx and my buddy has his 240 and they have some balls once their done up right
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
meh... i gotsta buy my own car... and i want a crappy car (granted it's reliable)... because then insurance will be lower... and then i can buy myself more guitar shiz
Be happy with what you get. A lot of us can't afford cars, and, honestly, do you need a sportscar? Cars are for getting you from point A to point B. No one's going to make fun of you if your car isn't the coolest ride on the street. Hell, looking back, two of my friends' cars are really shtty, but I've never noticed or cared, 'cause it's much more than what I got, and they get us around fine.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by shaunmcshib

sh!tty volvo? no such thing.

my 850 wagon's 15 years old and still going strong. and it's a wagon...fold down the back seats and...well...
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Wow guys, this dude just wants some thoughts on what car to get and you all just give him **** and tell him he should be happy with what he gets and that a car is to get from A to B. Its HIS money, if he wants a sporty car then he can buy a damn car. Plus it is HIS money, not his parent's money, so quit calling him spoiled and ungrateful.