Hmm so had a party the other night for my mate's birthday, was all goin well, plenty of booze, good friends, good music etc etc

then I decided to SLEEP WITH MY BEST MATE'S SISTER (the same mate who was having the party and is also my flatmate)

Does this make me a bad person or is it ok (as long as he never finds out)?

arrrgghhh - feeling guilty right about now - sure the pit will be there with the usual blend of advice, sarcasm and outright hostility
Hell yeah man
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
OMG! Who cares?

I slept with my mate's mum, and you don't see me feeling guilty about it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
OMG! Who cares?

I slept with my mate's mum, and you don't see me feeling guilty about it.

You legend.

I don't know why sleeping with older ladies is an achivement but it just is......
TS, you know how some dogs look like their owner?

similar to you and your UG profile name
ITS NOT RAPE ITS SURPRISE SEX!!
Club Member #4
PM me or jay2k2jay to join
as long as she wasn't really ugly... it's all good.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by weaseltron
Hmm so had a party the other night for my mate's birthday, was all goin well, plenty of booze, good friends, good music etc etc

then I decided to SLEEP WITH MY BEST MATE'S SISTER (the same mate who was having the party and is also my flatmate)

Does this make me a bad person or is it ok (as long as he never finds out)?

arrrgghhh - feeling guilty right about now - sure the pit will be there with the usual blend of advice, sarcasm and outright hostility

You mean she seduced you whilst drunk right?
Alternatively, is it wrong for me to sleep with the step sister of someone I used to be really close with? I've had sex in her bed before, but not with her. But I'm getting there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
kaptink, no i have no idea how it happened, have known her almost as long as I have known her Brother and really didnt see it coming.

By far the best part of the whole experience had to come in the morning when my mate went looking round my room for cigarettes and his sister's clothes were still laying on my floor, he didnt notice thank god, but i did have to jump over him and basically throw myself on top of her stuff so he didnt see it ha ha

Slightly worried about the 2 other mates who totally busted us telling him...
Score!

nah seriously theres nothing really wrong with that
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Dude the only time you should feel guilty about having sex with someone is if they are a family member or you get them pregnant.

Other than that its fine.

(Although I did feel guilty about sleeping with my two best friends... Then again one shouldnt have got me drunk and the other... Shouldnt have come over from Canada cause she knew what she was in for).
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Slinov
it's man law. Know a guy for longer than 24 hours and you're not allowed to get with his sister.

simple as that.

On the other hand, he got sexy-time.

Ergo, *high five*
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Get in! Now the next step up is to shag his mum. If you have his sister and his mum, you've won at everything forever.
Question yourself this:

Is you/she single? (ages?)
Where boft of you drunk?

If no to the first and no to the second one, I'd say yes.

If yes to the first one and yes to the second one, I'd say no.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
It's ok. Why wouldn't you have sex with your friend's sister?
But thinking about it twice:

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Merkage
You legend.

I don't know why sleeping with older ladies is an achivement but it just is......

Because there's not many guys that know how to accommodate a zimmer frame into their lovemaking?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
She'll just eventually tell him. Then he will stab you in your sleep.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Yakult
Because there's not many guys that know how to accommodate a zimmer frame into their lovemaking?

Thats just lack of imagination.
To the experienced eye, a prop like a zimmerframe simply opens up a whole new horizon of granny-tastic enjoyment...
ha ha ha ha some great replies in here!

a few of you have managed to get rid of my guilt but the rest of you have just made it worse!!

meh, ive only known him for like 12 years, how close can we really be.

and to whoever said "he will stab you in your sleep" - yes, yes he might.
Well if I did that with my best palls sister, he'd say:
"Very well, my friend. Had to be done."
I cannot imagine why that should be a bad thing. But I suggest you start dating her now, or he might assume that you're a filthy bastard that just wanted to get in her pants.
Quote by urik
It's ok. Why wouldn't you have sex with your friend's sister?
But thinking about it twice:

lmao
that was great
I wouldn't care if my best friend slept with my sister, I'd feel sorry for him.