So last night i was walking back from my mans T house when i decided to take a shortcut through the park.

Most peeps stay the **** outta the park after dark but the pussies in my town wouldnt try **** with me so i stroll through shoulders out head high biceps flexed.

Neway im coming up to this gang of about 6 guys and thry try and stare me down so im like "**** this ****" and keep my eyes fixed on the main guy and bein the pussy he is he backs down and starts fiddling with his shoes.

About 200 yards later the path narrowed and theres no lighting but im chilled out since im still buzzed from the half a bottle o jack that i supped down an hour before.

Thats when i hear someone behind me and before i even turn artound i feel a cold pain in my head, 2 more of these and im down to protect myself.

About 3 of these punks from before are going at me with 2 bats and their feet. I curl up like a fetus to conserve energy knwing sooner or later these guys are gonna bat themselves out.

No sooner had they started that they stopped and thats when i jumped to my feet, them pussy ass punks couldnt believe their eyes, im thinking to myself "you shouldnt ****ed with my Polish ass"

Thats when i booted some guys knee cap bustin it up n ****, then grab his bat and smash it over another guys head breaking the bat clean in two. Blood and **** went flyin like sum kinda movie ****.

The other guy runs off and i shout "you'd best run homes"

This guy is running scared now, i run **** in this town, he aint got nowhere tpo hide, im gonna bust his ass and dump him on the city limits.

Sore as **** this morning but still got a heavy bicep workout in, these 17's dont jack themselves up.

Sh1t son we run the park, don't mess wit mah crew:
im the one onm the far right
not you again, for christs sake
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Who are those scrawny mofos in that picture?

Nice story.

he's the moron to the far right
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by shaunmcshib
So last night i was walking back from my mans T house when i decided to take a shortcut through the park.

Most peeps stay the **** outta the park after dark but the pussies in my town wouldnt try **** with me so i stroll through shoulders out head high biceps flexed.

Neway im coming up to this gang of about 6 guys and thry try and stare me down so im like "**** this ****" and keep my eyes fixed on the main guy and bein the pussy he is he backs down and starts fiddling with his shoes.

About 200 yards later the path narrowed and theres no lighting but im chilled out since im still buzzed from the half a bottle o jack that i supped down an hour before.

Thats when i hear someone behind me and before i even turn artound i feel a cold pain in my head, 2 more of these and im down to protect myself.

About 3 of these punks from before are going at me with 2 bats and their feet. I curl up like a fetus to conserve energy knwing sooner or later these guys are gonna bat themselves out.

No sooner had they started that they stopped and thats when i jumped to my feet, them pussy ass punks couldnt believe their eyes, im thinking to myself "you shouldnt ****ed with my Polish ass"

Thats when i booted some guys knee cap bustin it up n ****, then grab his bat and smash it over another guys head breaking the bat clean in two. Blood and **** went flyin like sum kinda movie ****.

The other guy runs off and i shout "you'd best run homes"

This guy is running scared now, i run **** in this town, he aint got nowhere tpo hide, im gonna bust his ass and dump him on the city limits.

Sore as **** this morning but still got a heavy bicep workout in, these 17's dont jack themselves up.

Sh1t son we run the park, don't mess wit mah crew:
im the one onm the far right

Sh1aT NeGrO!
You all look like some sunday school kids that just got done playin a nice game of basketball...not gangstas
Lol dude, you got it wrong...
you should never go down...
if this story was real... you'd never have getten back up.. trust me..
plus you look like you have bum fun with the guy on the far left.
Quote by Wilson6
You all look like some sunday school kids that just got done playin a nice game of basketball...not gangstas

And they look really in those shorts and running outfits... Dude we're you wearing a tutu while you were fighting?
ya wudnt last 10 seconds in compton, see how tough ya bitch ass really is. see how long ya last wit a glock goin off at ya...nice fake story kid
The guy on the far left! What a pisser..
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
agreed....if those are 17inch biceps then thats my dick in the background...
imnotsohumbleopinion i think your stories ****....pics or it didnt happen.

go back home to your suburb & i wont tell your daddy about the circle jerk that the bunch of you guys did last night...

/

You look like a pissed off down syndrome child.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Are you aware that you come across as a total prick?

Seriously man. Being a cock will result in this kind of easily avoidable shit
At first I was like

but then,

I lol'ed

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
OMGWTFBBQ! Whats's with this amazingly magical guy? The other day he had a fight in a club.

Oh, and i'd keep an eye on the black dude if i were you :P