Page 1 of 2
So I got my hair cut and my hair stylist did it a bit differently than usual. My hair is naturally wavy, and I had a regular shaggy hair style that isn't too unusual from what you would see anywhere else. But I asked for something a bit different, and I got it... she straightened my bangs to give it a feathery look, which I think looks pretty cool. But some people say it looks gay and like Ash from pokemon if I do that, so I left it unstraightened and I think it looks weird not straightened just because of the way my hairdresser cut it. So what do you think I should do- straighten it or leave it unstraightened?
If it looks better straightened then the obvious thing to do would be to straighten it. Pics?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
straighten it. if you dont like it, you can always hop in the shower and itll go rite back to the way it was.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
I think the only manly solution is to shave it off.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
hey man, my hair goes pretty wavy and curly ish too when it starts to get longer, and i wish it was a bit straighter, and i dont mind some of the rocky, light emoish kinda styles and i wouldnt mind having one myself except i cannoottttt be farrrrked haha buying a straighter and spending so much time on it.... but hey man if you dont mind straightening it and stuff, go for it if you like it... i think with new hair it takes a while for others to adjust, and if you keep it for a long enough time then people will get used to it and stop trying to get you to throw poke'balls around haha

have a good one mate!
Straighten. It doesn't make you "emo", "scene", or queer. Ignore the silly f*ck-heads that put down people with nice hair. And remember if a metal-head EVER insults you for straightening, Dimebag used to as well They won't have ANYTHING to say back to you, guaranteed.
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by NowhereOutThere
So I got my hair cut and my hair stylist did it a bit differently than usual. My hair is naturally wavy, and I had a regular shaggy hair style that isn't too unusual from what you would see anywhere else. But I asked for something a bit different, and I got it... she straightened my bangs to give it a feathery look, which I think looks pretty cool. But some people say it looks gay and like Ash from pokemon if I do that, so I left it unstraightened and I think it looks weird not straightened just because of the way my hairdresser cut it. So what do you think I should do- straighten it or leave it unstraightened?

lol dude! it's your hair!! you like it! they dont have to!

straighten it
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

straighten it! i do and im not gay, queer or, worst of all, emo!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
my hair is naturally straight...
like really straight lol
i dont really like it straight, so think yourself lucky and leavy it unstraight.
Quote by NowhereOutThere

Straighten it.

For some reason, my hair used to be insanely curly, then I straightened my hair daily for about 2 months, and now, all I have to do to keep it relatively straight, I put on a beanie when I get out of the shower, and let my hair dry like that.

But straight hair works.

Edit: But dont ever take myspace pictures with you straightener, thats not cool.
Last edited by GuitarHero0715 at Feb 18, 2008,
It's about you and how you like it, screw everyone else , they don't have to wear their hair like that.
I've been told many times I should straighten my hair when I had it long, but I never did. I just couldn't afford straighteners. If yhou can, and it looks better in YOUR opinion, go for it. There's nothing gay or emo about it at all.
why the hell do you listen to other peoples opinion?
it's your hair. do with it what you want.
If you think it looks cool straightened then straighten it.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
"Straightening hair........"
........... is gay so if you go out of your way to do it, then you might as well surgically remove you guy-gadget and replace it with a va-jay-jay cause thats what you are if you do it..... have fun with you guy-liner and make-up......
just make sure it's long enough so it doesn't look emo-ish

my hair isn't that long so when i straighten it...mehh then the black heavy rimmed glasses don't help either hahah
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by last_biscuit
Straightening your hair doesn't make you out to be gay, anyone with a brain knows that.

pfft!.... what planet are you from.... last time i checked it was a "chick" thing that forced them to get up at like 4:30 in the morning in order to do - wasting 3 or 4 hours trying to "do themselves" up for the world with all that make up and straightening and curling, and pricking and all that other boring ass ****..... I mean seriously, we guys... we are lucky we dont have to do anything like that just wake up, wash key areas and maybe shave.... how ****ing hard is that??
So if you wanna gay it up by waking up 30 mins to an hour early just cause your "worried" about the way your hair looks...... then by all means do homie, but it is most certainly worse that gay, worse than emo worse than all that ****..... enjoy your natural looks cause you only get em once.... let the muchachas do all the work and worry by trying to fool the world 24/7........
pfft!......... gay......... (i got nothing against if you REALLY are, but if you are just sum guy who wants to be pretty..... then your the worse gay)

pfft!.... what planet are you from.... last time i checked it was a "chick" thing that forced them to get up at like 4:30 in the morning in order to do - wasting 3 or 4 hours trying to "do themselves" up for the world with all that make up and straightening and curling, and pricking and all that other boring ass ****..... I mean seriously, we guys... we are lucky we dont have to do anything like that just wake up, wash key areas and maybe shave.... how ****ing hard is that??
So if you wanna gay it up by waking up 30 mins to an hour early just cause your "worried" about the way your hair looks...... then by all means do homie, but it is most certainly worse that gay, worse than emo worse than all that ****..... enjoy your natural looks cause you only get em once.... let the muchachas do all the work and worry by trying to fool the world 24/7........
pfft!......... gay......... (i got nothing against if you REALLY are, but if you are just sum guy who wants to be pretty..... then your the worse gay)

wow.....somebody has insecurities
Quote by justinc101011
wow.....somebody has insecurities

ummmmmmmmmmm wow..... how did you deduce that one einstein??
last time i checked. its not insecurities when I'm actually promoting a more natural, less glitz and glam look..... like every other normal joe out there - the ones with the insecurities are the ones asking the guitar forums "hey, i'm a guy but i wanna be like a girl, got my hair cut, blah, blah, blah, its so pretty, (insert compliment here), but i want yall to tell me that so i can feel good about myself, should i straighten it? cause i have no life and no sense of direction, so i'll get it by asking complete strangers who've i've never even met"........

ya ****in twit!
Quote by justinc101011
who cares? So the kid wanted some input. I really don't see what the problem is.

and he got!
So why you knocking my input bro?!
Quote by No_Quarter
and he got!

Because he asked for help and all you're doing is telling him he's an idiot for caring about how he looks.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Xeus
if god had long hair he'd straighten it

Question to all christians:
Could god grow hair so long that he himself couldn't straighten it?

You should do what you think looks good.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by Xeus
if god had long hair he'd straighten it

Ozzy DOES have long hair.
and he got!

Because all you did was call him gay for caring about how he looks. I know alot of people that straighten their hair, but their not flaming homosexuals.
Quote by No_Quarter

Doing certain things like girls doesn't make you gay. That was the stupidest thing I've read ALL day (And it's only 8 am!). Now a days, being gay defines your sexual preference. Hair has nothing to do with your sexual preference.

It's a persons own choice and stop swearing so much! What are you trying to prove? You're some hard ass with a temper?
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Only women straighten hair.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Because he asked for help and all you're doing is telling him he's an idiot for caring about how he looks.

hey, i didnt tell him that like it was directed completely at him.... I more put it in a metaphorical sense.
By saying "you"........ i meant everyone, not just him...
Quote by No_Quarter
hey, i didnt tell him that like it was directed completely at him.... I more put it in a metaphorical sense.

You are a complete and utter retard.
Quote by No_Quarter

But you're posting it in his thread in which he has stated that he has/will probably straighten his hair. So saying YOU seems to be directed at him.

And even if it wasn't directed at him, calling guys who straighten their hair women seems a tad naive. And 'worse than gay', well, I'd like to think that speaks for itself.
Quote by jasonmetal love
Doing certain things like girls doesn't make you gay. That was the stupidest thing I've read ALL day (And it's only 8 am!). Now a days, being gay defines your sexual preference. Hair has nothing to do with your sexual preference.

It's a persons own choice and stop swearing so much! What are you trying to prove? You're some hard ass with a temper?

exactly.......
And your not my ****ing mom motha ****a!

(it was my pleasure dumbing you down before you even had the chance to drink you coffee, but if you would stop being so blind maybe you'd see that i never said you were "that" kinda gay (cause i've got nothing against those, thats sumthing that like you said, has nothing to do with hair, it has to do with sexual preference)..... you are only the worse kind.......
ooooh.... now i gots the whole room mad at me.... (niiice)
(lay it on me sistas!)
Quote by VivaLaJam
You are a complete and utter retard.

ouch.... got straighten your hair an continue fishing for compliments cause the only place you will get em (other than from you mom) is from people you never even met before....
Page 1 of 2