I'm interested in all trades.
Especially rack gear - effects units, preamps, power amps, etc.

Here's what I've got:

Digitech TSR-24S <backlight out, but unit works fine>
some drum pads
Ibanez RG517 (Silver Sparkle)
PEDALS
Digitech Hyper Phase
Boss MT-2
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Boss HM-2
Peavey DEP-16
Peavey AOD-2 Overdrive
Behringer CS100 Comp.

contact jim@americanhc.com
Last edited by jimosity at Mar 19, 2008,
whatcha lookin for? i like that laptop.
EDIT: besides rack gear, for i have none.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
I've got a Rocktron Silver Dragon Tube distortion pedal (very good condition with all original stuff), VOX/ Dunlop Checkered wah pedal, 1950's Kalamazoo amp, 1976 Ampeg G100 guitar amp (not bass), some more stuff can't think of right now.
I'm mainly interested in the laptop. What speed is the processor?
i have a 4U rack case if you would like... and an Rackrider Power Conditioner with lights...

lemme know.
What do you want for the maximizer?
Schecter Synyster custom

Washburn custom ( I remodeled)

Yamaha custom

VOX AC-30

Crate GFX-130-c

Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

How many vegetarians does it take to eat a cow?

One if no one is looking.
What do you want for the notebook?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
im very interested in the laptop. heres what i have up for trade

fender cd10012 12 string acoustic
digitech bad monkey
digitech phaser
boss acoustic simulator
and a danelectro u2

let me know if your intrested in anything
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
i got:

Korg ax1500g
korg toneworks-g
danelectro daddy-o overdrive
danelectro fab metal
digitech digiverb
devi ever usa electric brown overdrive

i am interested in the hm-2 and distortion factory. either one is fine. i will trade however much of my stuff to get the hm-2 or df-7 or both.
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
i've got a vengeance standard in perfect condition that i really need to get off my hands
Are you only interested in music stuff for trade? I've got a bunch of miscellaneous stuff if you're looking for anything. What would be the trade value for the RG517? I've never heard of an RG517, actually. Is it a prestige model? Original edge?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Damn guys, I wasn't getting notifications that there were posts to this thread; I apologize for not getting back to you - I no longer have the laptop for trade.

I am looking for a Boss Acoustic Simulator, since one of you guys said you had one.

I've revised the listing to show what I still have available.

As for the RG517, it was a short production model that is identical to the RG570 with the exception that it has a 'bass boat-like' sparkle finish.
They were available in silver, blue and green. Blue is most common, followed by green and silver is the most rare. Mine is silver. Yes, it has an original edge trem. No, it's not a Prestige model - it's before all the 'RG's are now called Prestiges' phase...
Quote by korn klown 14
What do you want for the maximizer?

If the rack was an ATA or Mesa style rack; I'd consider it, if it's a molded type; I don't really have a need.

Thanks.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
I have a Rocktron Xpression in as new condition, in box, I'd be willing to trade, as well as a Carvin ATA 4 Space rack case.

Possibly interested in the RG. Send pictures to etumil@email.arizona.edu if you can!

Thanks!

Hey bro, the RG517 is somewhere in the $450-500 range...so an Xpression and a 4 space rack isn't there....got anything else?
Ah, cool. So you looking for anything besides music stuff? I've a bunch of stuff just kinda laying around.

I could also add cash, if you would accept that.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
Ah, cool. So you looking for anything besides music stuff? I've a bunch of stuff just kinda laying around.

I could also add cash, if you would accept that.

The only non-music related gear off the top of my head that I'm interested in would be a widescreen LCD monitor, but it'd have to be a pretty big one.

Nothing else really comes to mind otherwise; if you have an offer of anything else, I'll listen to any offers.
Gear...
Yeah man, I don't see anything there I need ... and I'm more into playing Peavey Wolfgangs anyways; that's the only reason I'm parting with the RG517...I just don't really play it anymore. My style and taste has changed and the Wolfgangs just work better for me.
Dang. Hmm. Would you sell the 517 for cash? I could probably scrounge up 350 dollars if you'd be willing to sell it for that much shipped.
Gear...
Quote by abcdboy
Dang. Hmm. Would you sell the 517 for cash? I could probably scrounge up 350 dollars if you'd be willing to sell it for that much shipped.

Sorry bro, $350 is a little too low for a silver sparkle RG517...
How low can you go?
Gear...