Other than Long and Mquade, are there any good music stores in this area? I am looking for a new guitar (500-600 $ Range) like a nice Gibson or something. Any suggestions? Thanks
Try Pickering. There is Legend Music on Kingston Rd at Liverpool, and Durham Music (or something like that) in the old Pickering Village, but you won't be finding a Gibson at that price range.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Quote by Vulcan
Try Pickering. There is Legend Music on Kingston Rd at Liverpool, and Durham Music (or something like that) in the old Pickering Village, but you won't be finding a Gibson at that price range.

I might...
i just ordered a esp off of www.lamusic.ca, there prices are pretty decent on some stuff, thats in mississauga, at least u could shop around on the net to see what they have
I live in Hamilton, but went to Mississauga to LA Music to by my ESP LTD MH400. Good store.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
the only other good music store in the area is one I work at called Mean axe music. Http://www.meanaxemusic.com

They dont have gibsons, but they carry esp and shecter so who cares about a gibby?!?
Now thats the ugliest damn bong I've ever seen!
yea Mean axe music is an awesome store. bought my Slash Wah from them. great service and great prices. Also had them set up my old bass that i used to have. They did an amazing job on that too.
Gear:
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Honeyburst)
Marshall AVT50X
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby Wah
IF you can drive into peterborough, there is Bud's Music and Mars' Music downtown.
sigh...