What's up with all of it? Most emo/punk/metal haters haven't even heard the songs of the music they're hating. It's so immature. It's like the little girl that won't eat her goddamned bacon. I'm sick of all this ignorance.

ie

The good punk guitarists thread earlier.

I was having a good time searching the guitarists in the 1st post saying "hey not bad" then I read the 5 pages of replies. It was disgusting. What has UG become? A portal for elitist noobs to bash other bands that they haven't heard yet just because they aren't Metallica or anything? A place to generalize entire genres and just say that they all suck at playing guitar? This site was supposed to help people connect to music and learn how to play it better, not to put others down to make you look cool.

I'm sick and tired of you lot. This website's community has gone to ****.

And don't just +1 me you pricks, act it out.

I'm really pissed and going to bed. Good night.
Quote by Cheesepuff
What's up with all of it? Most emo/punk/metal haters haven't even heard the songs of the music they're hating. It's so immature. It's like the little girl that won't eat her goddamned bacon. I'm sick of all this ignorance.

ie

The good punk guitarists thread earlier.

I was having a good time searching the guitarists in the 1st post saying "hey not bad" then I read the 5 pages of replies. It was disgusting. What has UG become? A portal for elitist noobs to bash other bands that they haven't heard yet just because they aren't Metallica or anything? A place to generalize entire genres and just say that they all suck at playing guitar? This site was supposed to help people connect to music and learn how to play it better, not to put others down to make you look cool.

I'm sick and tired of you lot. This website's community has gone to ****.

And don't just +1 me you pricks, act it out.

I'm really pissed and going to bed. Good night.

+1

wait..
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
+1
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
anyway +1 but when people insult mainstream emo/poppunk/indie
i have to agree with em, i have heard a lot of songs by the most talked about artists
im just gonna be mature here and say there not my sorta music
+1

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
This site does help many people with music and other things.

People always will have opinions and weather they have reason behind them or not that's how it will be. Many will disagree with them, they will have to learn to accept the fact that that is how some people are.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
C C C Combo Breaker

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
welcome to the internet

+1
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
It's the internets.

95% of the people are elitist. You just have to learn to ignore them.
+1.487

I actually have NO CLUE about what where talking about....I read the first 3 lines, read something about bacon, got hungry, and now I'm bored. I saw everyone was giving +1.....