Page 1 of 2
Excuse the essay....

A few weeks ago some guy(Darrell) was threating me cuz my friend (Aleks(who isnt my friend any more) was taking the piss out of him and he said to her "shut up or I'll knock your boyfriend out". And on a Sunday he was texting me saying he was gonna batter on monday and make my face look worse blah blah blah and I didn't think it was serious. SO... Monday came and it was break time. I was just chilling with some mates and I heard behind me "Yo, video this, this is gonna be jokes." And it was Darrell. So he pushes me and I stumble but I aint a fighter so I try and do the mature thing and walk away... Then BAM! He swong and got me in the eye twice and while i was down he kicked and stomped on my head (And hand the b**s**d ). So I went to the head and she said go get it checked out and she will get Darrell before he leaves for his college course but he already went (Escape plan....). So I went docters the day after and my eye was really swollen and the docter said I have burst blood vessels in my eye. So me and my dad was talking and we decided to go to the police station. They gave him a warning/caution thingy and he wrote a letter of apology (Rofl) saying that it was "So out fo charecter and he didn't mean it"... A few days later Aleks and her mate whrer taking the p**s cuz I told the police and they said I couldn't stick up for myself and I'm pethitic for telling my mum and dad everything cuz (Wtf?). And it got me thinking...

So Pit...
Did I do the right thing by tellnig the police?
What are your thourts?
Any questions?

Thanks for reading

EDIT: Me and Aleks, Me and Darrell, Darrell and Aleks, We all have a long history....
Last edited by St.Loony at Feb 18, 2008,
no, he's pathetic.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
I'm not sure what talking the piss is but, yeah, that guys a total loser.
Hello
i would've kicked his ass but thats just the teen angst talking....
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
He does seem like a ****, but the appropriate thing to do would be to train, Rocky- style, for the next 6 months, find him, and then kick his ass.
you shouldn't have told the police.... i don't care if your 'not a fighter'... everyones gotta stick up for themselves. you should've gotten a mob of people with you and beat the hell out of him.
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Violence wasn't the answer in this case, neither is ignoring it.

The best thing to do would have been to try and talk to the guy who did it and get him to apologise, but it doesn't sound as if he would have cared, so ultimately you made the right decision.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
He does seem like a ****, but the appropriate thing to do would be to train, Rocky- style, for the next 6 months, find him, and then kick his ass.

But that would be valuble guitar time taken up >_<

MXBoy11, I ment taking the p*ss
I had a similar problem once but for things like this it's often best to handle stuff without the law because it doesn't always seem to work.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
I would have absolutely battered him and if he'd got away he'd have been shot or beaten by now (I have dodgy contacts at my back )
ohai little sig.
Quote by Nivek88
you shouldn't have told the police.... i don't care if your 'not a fighter'... everyones gotta stick up for themselves. you should've gotten a mob of people with you and beat the hell out of him.

My plan was to stick with my "friends" but they just stood there and watched... =/

Yeah I could've gotten up and hit him back... Bu to be honest I was out for like 5 mins I think =|
picking on someone who isn't a fighter (or anyone for that matter) is pretty cowardly, don't worry. If it was bad enough for your dad to want to go to the police then there you go. I have no sympathy for bullies.
Quote by Kumanji
Bliynd_snyper is right.

After all attempts at diplomacy have failed, do everything possible to waste him.

But wouldnt that put me down to his level of being pethitic? I mean yeah I should've got him back but I aint that sort of person. Plus is way bigger then me >_<
You done the right thing man, just a shame he didn't get what he deserved for being the ignorant toss pot that he is. Try your hand at boxing though, you should learn to defend yourself, Look into it.

Also your friends? where the hell were they when you needed them?

Be prepared next time stuff like this props up again, talk to your dad about how he dealt with stuff like this.

look after yourself bro
Quote by JacK C
You done the right thing man, just a shame he didn't get what he deserved for being the ignorant toss pot that he is. Try your hand at boxing though, you should learn to defend yourself, Look into it.

Also your friends? where the hell were they when you needed them?

Be prepared next time stuff like this props up again, talk to your dad about how he dealt with stuff like this.

look after yourself bro

No one messed with my dad when he was younger cuz he had 6 older brothers xD. I might look into boxing but I'm quite skinny... Would that matter?
Quote by St.Loony
My plan was to stick with my "friends" but they just stood there and watched... =/

Yeah I could've gotten up and hit him back... Bu to be honest I was out for like 5 mins I think =|

ok well even if you got knocked out vengeance is always an option later...

screw honour and dignity, just go up to him and spray him several times in the face with pepper spray... then as he's squirming on the ground stomp his face over and over again like he did to you. oh... and don't forget to soccer kick him in the balls before you leave.

ps- find new friends who aren't such pussies
myspace.com/nivek88

I'd have fought back. But that's just me. I'm not a badass or anything, but if someone swings for me I just consider my reaction self defence. If you're being threatened and feel in danger, a reaction is expected and people should understand that. Im 17 and in my life I've been in two of these situations. The first time, some guy swang for my jaw, I dodged him and threw a punch back. I don't think I knocked him out, but he didn't get up. The second time, they just backed up as soon as I reacted.

So I guess it depends on if you're prepared to defend yourself. I wouldn't imagine your school would really blame you if you reacted to someone who was blatantly going to hurt you if you didn't do something. But if you just can't, then the best thing to do is just leave as soon as possible and let someone know.
Quote by Nivek88
ok well even if you got knocked out vengeance is always an option later...

screw honour and dignity, just go up to him and spray him several times in the face with pepper spray... then as he's squirming on the ground stomp his face over and over again like he did to you. oh... and don't forget to soccer kick him in the balls before you leave.

ps- find new friends who aren't such pussies

I lol'd.

I don't really have many friends know. It's hard to trust people at school and especially when somthing like this happens.
Quote by St.Loony
No one messed with my dad when he was younger cuz he had 6 older brothers xD. I might look into boxing but I'm quite skinny... Would that matter?

I was a twig when i went to a boxing club, but i trained hardcore and within 2 weeks i could feel the difference, 2 months later i was ripped (mainly coz i was so skinny beforehand) Bruce lee didn't have sh!t on me!

Gyms atmospheres are hardly ever hostile either, you can earn alot of respect in places like that, it'll help your confidence too
Quote by St.Loony
I lol'd.

I don't really have many friends know. It's hard to trust people at school and especially when somthing like this happens.

that sucks....

I say a group of highly trained UG ninjas should fly down to visit you and help you with this problem
myspace.com/nivek88

Quote by JacK C
I was a twig when i went to a boxing club, but i trained hardcore and within 2 weeks i could feel the difference, 2 months later i was ripped (mainly coz i was so skinny beforehand) Bruce lee didn't have sh!t on me!

Gyms atmospheres are hardly ever hostile either, you can earn alot of respect in places like that, it'll help your confidence too

Hmmm.... I might check it out. Thanks for that dude

EDIT:
Quote by Nivek88
that sucks....

I say a group of highly trained UG ninjas should fly down to visit you and help you with this problem

That would be useful

Oh I forgot to add... He was fuming because he said I fluffed his GCSES up cuz he got expelled for the weej he was doing some....
Last edited by St.Loony at Feb 18, 2008,
u did nothin wrong

the police was not a bad thin to od nd

WTF IS WITH THESE ADDS I CAN'T WRITE A SINGLE WITHOUT THESE ADDS POPPIN UP!!!!!!!!

it was not a "pathetic thing to do"
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
English, mother****er. Do you speak it?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
+1 because you didn't retaliate.

BUt -1 cause you didn't retaliate.

Seriously if someone was beating the **** out of me like that i'd do the best I could to get up and just start swinging or kicking whatever it took to give that ass exactly what he deserved. I cannot stand when people are assholes for no real particular reason because they think they're 'tough' etc.

But you did the right thing.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
+1 because you didn't retaliate.

BUt -1 cause you didn't retaliate.

Seriously if someone was beating the **** out of me like that i'd do the best I could to get up and just start swinging or kicking whatever it took to give that ass exactly what he deserved. I cannot stand when people are assholes for no real particular reason because they think they're 'tough' etc.

But you did the right thing.

I did seriously wanna hit him back but on the sunday my dad said just take it like a man cuz as soon as you hit him back it will be classed as a fight and if its bad then he will get some people... But my mum stopped my dad from getting the people.
Quote by RockFreak000
Revenge is a dish better served cold

and forget about boxing bull****, grab a bat and swing

Less practise
I so wanna but its been a few weeks now and won't I get done for unprovoked assualt like he did?
Quote by St.Loony
I did seriously wanna hit him back but on the sunday my dad said just take it like a man cuz as soon as you hit him back it will be classed as a fight and if its bad then he will get some people... But my mum stopped my dad from getting the people.

Yea i understand. But I don't think if I was actually in a fight I could just take all the punches without retaliating. I have a pretty bad temper sometimes. Especially if I've had a couple of drinks.

I do think you should have just fought back after the first couple of times you got hit in the eye and not bring your parents into until the school actually did when they sorted out the situation. I think you should have really tried to beat the **** out of him.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
Yea i understand. But I don't think if I was actually in a fight I could just take all the punches without retaliating. I have a pretty bad temper sometimes. Especially if I've had a couple of drinks.

I do think you should have just fought back after the first couple of times you got hit in the eye and not bring your parents into until the school actually did when they sorted out the situation. I think you should have really tried to beat the **** out of him.

They rang my parents straight away cuz I was in a bad way plus they couldn't get him cuz he left to go to college.
you definately did the mature thing, i personally would have fought back, but it all comes down to what type of person you are

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Giant Tool
you definately did the mature thing, i personally would have fought back, but it all comes down to what type of person you are

Yeah... Thats why I didn't fight back. I really don't see the point in fighting...
As long as you don't go around acting like you're a 'badman' or acting like you're tough then you did the right thing.

The worst is when you act like you're all that, but when it comes down to it you're a little pussy.

By the sounds of it you did the right thing; the guy sounds like a bully - picking on someone smaller than him.

Don't bother trying to relaliate now... but if he ever starts acting up again just swing for him... from personal experience I have found that most people back down when you stand up for yourself and show them that you're willing and able to do some damage.

My two cents.
Page 1 of 2