well there was a thread called who or what is /b/ a few mins ago, where people were insulting /b/, and that got locked (this isn't a response to that, so this shouldn't be locked). I was on /b/ at the same time as that thread was posted, and /b/ are not happy with us. someone posted a thread and called on /b/ to get revenge on us. Judging by /b/ reputation, should we be scared?

btw, one /b/tard said this "Its not like it really matters. They're all to busy jerking off to Joe Satriani and Yngwie Malmsteen to care." i'm insulted to the core. (that last remark was sarcastic. some people failed to see that)

i'd post the link, but i'm not sure if links to 4chan are allowed?
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Last edited by nodtomc at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by nodtomc
well there was a thread called who or what is /b/ a few mins ago, where people were insulting /b/, and that got locked (this isn't a response to that, so this shouldn't be locked). I was on /b/ at the same time as that thread was posted, and /b/ are not happy with us. someone posted a thread and called on /b/ to get revenge on us. Judging by /b/ reputation, should we be scared?

btw, one /b/tard said this "Its not like it really matters. They're all to busy jerking off to Joe Satriani and Yngwie Malmsteen to care." i'm insulted to the core.

and we should listen to you?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Links, Besides, they're too busy wanking it to CP to care about us. Or raiding CO$. The second is quite epic IMO.
Last edited by MangledPhox at Feb 18, 2008,
get out.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
what are they gonna do? haxzorz into my computer? to bad for the poor bastards cause i have some thick firewalls.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
How did that insult you? Do you not jerk it to Satch and Malmsteen or something?

EDIT: i c wht u did thar.
Last edited by Chobes at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by St.Loony

sums the whole thing up to a tee. Declaring war on me is fine - they'd better hope I don;t have a novel meaning for a Mexican fender (if you've ever seen once upon a time in Mexico, you'll know what I mean :p
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
I just got banned from /b/ a couple of minutes ago :P
And yes, I saw that thread. They will most likely go completely "newfag" on their asses.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by funkbass369
what are they gonna do? haxzorz into my computer? to bad for the poor bastards cause i have some thick firewalls.

Oh dang son. That's some heavy Norton shizzle right there.
noob wat are they going to do, join UG and insult us nooooooooooooooooo its the end of the world, they will just get banned. Plus maybe ur the leader of the rebelian as ur on 4chan

Bored with this now close the thread and move on
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Oh dang son. That's some heavy Norton shizzle right there.

indeed. Norton anti-virus protection FTW
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369

You has Norton??
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
You has Norton??

I has Norton.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Shut the **** up, no one cares about 4chan.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I just saw the /b/ thread and saw this reply to it.

'no because UG is made of tabs and win.'

I lol'd.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Rule 1
Rule 2.

"How dare you even question that site? Their name is ultimateguitar. ULTIMATE. GUITAR"

:lol:
Quote by Rockwolf
C'mon guys, are you you actually scared of a bunch of sweaty 30 year olds?

good point, thats all they are...
doesnt matter if you have the "norton" sauce. these guys brought down the COS websites, taking your firewall down is like basic addition to them
who cares? if /b/ comes here then bannination will follow.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?