Original piece, just me on guitar, it has a whole band behind it when we play it live (2 guitars, bass and drums)

Crit would be good, and returned of cause.

It can be found on my profile

x
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Yep, I'm having trouble imagining the flow of the song without the rhythm section. I can't tell if there are a couple timing issues in there, or if thats just the way the song goes.

I like the tones.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
Yep, I'm having trouble imagining the flow of the song without the rhythm section. I can't tell if there are a couple timing issues in there, or if thats just the way the song goes.

I like the tones.

Im wearing headphones and I didnt like the tone on the main parts...go figure. After the intro I found myself humming Aqua lung but I dont really know the song that well but it happened.

Once you clean up the sound some I think it will be pretty good. If in fact thats the sound your looking for the forget what I just said lol.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
A nice collection of riffs. Seems a little disjointed, but it could be very good with the band you mentioned you play this with. Possibly a little White Stripesy with the way the stops and changes occur, which is not a bad thing in this case.

Just on a technical note, it sounds like you're micing your amp, so how far away are you from the mic, because there's an awful lot of that plasticy unamped guitar strumming noise in the mix. I'd suggest turning the amp up a little and moving away.

Wanna listen to mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791164
Yeah, i needed to turn it up a bit, but you know what parents are like
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h