o.k. I'm not personal fan of Billy Talent, but my buddy has this huge fan boy obsession almost, and every time we jam he wants me to learn some Billy Talent so I can fall into his obsession. but a thing I've noticed is that ALL (from what I've seen) Billy Talent bass lines are in drop D. Does that band make any bass lines that happen to not be in drop D. Like come on, theres only so much you can do with one string tuned down.

If anyone knows of any (assuming your a fan to) wanna kinda throw some titles of tracks in my direction?

Thank You: 3_D
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Green Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Member - Geddy Lee Fan Club -

Hartke 4x10, 400W VX cab
Hartke HA3500 350W head

Squire Custom JAZZ Bass (Midnight Blue)
It's their tuning. Since I'm guessing it's pounding on root notes, why do you care?
ya...there is no standard tuned songs..you could do them in standard but it would take time to like convert it all in your head and it would sound funny

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
weird...i also dislike all their songs except "surrender" but every day ill go to school and my guitarist will come up to me and say "listen to this, its a new billy talent song i think we should play. it would be fun"

hmm....
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Just drop into D and learn them and stop being such a pussy dude!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Just learn a simplish one. Like Fallen leaves or something.

Or if you're feeling a tiny bit l33t, then go for Devil in a Midnight Mass. (Not hard, just fast)
You have to admit, as much as I don't like BT, they do have some catchy guitar riffs. They're really not too bad at guitar. I'm not sticking up for them, as I don't like them much at all.

As far as tuning, what's the big deal? It's like you don't know how to tune down or something so you want an alternate way of doing it o.O

SOAD does drop d in most of their songs, as far as I know. Lots of bands do that. Not a big deal =\
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?