View poll results: Is Sushi win?
Yes
43 66%
No
20 31%
Wtf is sushi?
2 3%
Voters: 65.
Man, I love me some sushi. I'm eating some tuna and salmon rolls right now and its like an orgasm in my mouth.

So does the pit like sushi?

Yes. Sashimi is the best. It's expensive though for good quality sushi. Ah well, it's totally worth it.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Sushi's gross

Well, Tesco's Vegetarian Sushi's nice.... But that doesn't really count. As it's vegetarian.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
I've never had it and don't intend to, it's too easy to get parasites out of sushi cause it isn't cooked.
Quote by str84ever
I've never had it and don't intend to, it's too easy to get parasites out of sushi cause it isn't cooked.

Very true, in my area it is pretty hard to find a restaurant which serves sushi that is trustworthy.
Still, it is delicious.
I don't really go out to restaurants either, I'll usually just go to the supermarket and get the combo platter thing for 5 bucks.
haha first time i had sushi it was this £1.99 veggy one... it made me sick

then i ate some proper sushi tho... mm... its awesome.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Chobes
I don't really go out to restaurants either, I'll usually just go to the supermarket and get the combo platter thing for 5 bucks.

best idea ever. This is probably the only way to be sure that your sushi is not full of salmonella.
that's not sushi. rolls =/= sushi.

get the real nigiris. they're the ****.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Proper sushi has been flash frozen which kills the parasites instantly. It's damn expensive though.
Portugal. The Man »–
I have never tried it. I'm pretty adventurous with food but something about sushi puts me off. I don't know, maybe it's the lack a substance it has or maybe the stereotype of the chic trendy person who eats sushi to look "cultured" that attaches itself to the food.

Either way I will try it someday and I'm sure I will like it as I am the least fussiest person ever when it comes to food.
Quote by CaptainBec
Sushi's gross

Well, Tesco's Vegetarian Sushi's nice.... But that doesn't really count. As it's vegetarian.

Sushi is vinegared rice, not the raw fish that often accompanies it.
yup...
any sushi with shrimp in it is good
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I love sushi! I could eat it everyday and never get sick of it
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
One time this Japanese woman made sushi, it was epically good!
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
It's my favourite food
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
you know i cant stand fish, but i went to thefine land of america with my friend last year and we went to a sushi resteraunt and it was good food!

sushi=good eat
Sig space available, give me some praise
There's a lot of misconceptions about Sushi.

First of all, Sushi is NOT raw fish. It can contain raw fish ... but you need to think of sushi like pizza. Sure a lot of people put pepperoni on pizza but that doesn't mean that everyone does. You can put almost anything in sushi just like you can put almost anything on a pizza. The most important ingredient in sushi is the rice and the nori (roasted seaweed). Common fillers are carrot, cucumber, avocado, shrimp and crab (always cooked) and Sashimi.

Sashimi is fish and it is usually eaten raw. That's where the misconception comes from. A lot of people confuse the two.

Secondly, it is not dangerous to eat raw fish as long as it is fresh. Parasites are easily detected and you wouldn't eat rotten food whether it was cooked or not. Sushi bars serve tons of customers each day and they know how to properly handle raw foods and how to serve them safely. Think about it, we live in the "law suit age". If raw foods were that dangerous then Sushi bars would be going out of business constantly from getting sued by people whom they gave food poisoning. Not to mention that I can't think of a single wild animal that cooks it's food before eating it. Or is there something magical that makes humans digestive tracks so much different than other mammals ? No.

With that said I wouldn't go into a super market and buy fresh salmon and eat it raw as you have no guarantee about how it was handled. Plus they tell you to cook it before eating it so if you don't they're not liable. It's common sense really. But Sushi restaurants are in the business of serving Sashimi and they know how to obtain fresh fish and handle it properly so there is absolutely no danger to the customer.
Quote by CaptainBec
Sushi's gross

Sushi isn't fish, it's the rice. It just happens to have fish with it quite often.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I hate fish
I hate raw food

in that case sucks to be you
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders