Ignore the posts containing gore images.
Let them drop to the bottom.
Also, if you don't want to see the images turn images off in your control panel.

When there is someone that has control of the forums on they will delete and close the threads.

Until that time PM me the usernames of anyone that is contributing to the raid so I can ban them.
/salute

ahoy captain!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
There have been more posts by you idiots trying to tell a forum full of hundreds of people what to do than there has been of raiders, you absolute idiot.

Jesus Christ.
seriously. all these threads will go away if no one posts. just hover ur mouse over the thread so u can tell that its a bad one and let it go
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Don't feed the trolls you fucking eggheads.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Reapersoul
There have been more posts by you idiots trying to tell a forum full of hundreds of people what to do than there has been of raiders, you absolute idiot.

Jesus Christ.

You idiot, he's a mod, he's meant to tell people what to do.
Quote by Reapersoul

Jesus Christ.

i'm trying to maintain some sort of order the best i can with my CC powers. that means I can ban the people that are contributing to the "raid"

i cannot however remove/close/delete anything in the forums.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
You idiot, he's a mod, he's meant to tell people what to do.

I was not aware he was a mod !

I apologise, I am an idiot.
Quote by uhh_me?
i'm trying to maintain some sort of order the best i can with my CC powers. that means I can ban the people that are contributing to the "raid"

Fair enough, fair enough. My bad
Quote by Reapersoul

Easy mistake to make. :P
Quote by Reapersoul

Ruld of thumb, if they're name is a different color from everybody esle's, then they're a mod.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by icon_player_5
Ruld of thumb, if they're name is a different color from everybody esle's, then they're a mod.

Aswell as if they say they can ban people
I'm sure we get new users each day registering. So, if you call 2 people, an invade... I think you need to look up the definition of that again.
Quote by uhh_me?

can only pit mods close threads in the pit or are there no mods online period right now?
i would sticky it, but i don't have forum powers. if i did all those other threads would be deleted.