Hey, can anyone please sugggest some alternatives to Tool to listen to? Thanks. Oh and I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it in the alt and indie section, if this is not right please tell me.
am i retarded. i don,t understand anything anymore! what do you mean by alternatives to tool? like similar bands?
umm, well to accurately answer ur question do u mean old tool like undertow and opiate or new tool like lateralus or 10000 days?

i hate being so elaborate but i have to be.
Quote by carrotcake
A Perfect Circle?

Got their stuff, sorry, I should of said that in original post.
Quote by kurdtkobain57
umm, well to accurately answer ur question do u mean old tool like undertow and opiate or new tool like lateralus or 10000 days?

i hate being so elaborate but i have to be.

I prefer their newer stuff really, like Lateralus mainly but 10 000 Days is really solid too.
wow! a live thread. this has never happened to me.

(sorry, i wont spam anymore i just cant belive how quickly this thread is moving)
Quote by kurdtkobain57
wow! a live thread. this has never happened to me.

(sorry, i wont spam anymore i just cant belive how quickly this thread is moving)

wut??
dont worry ab it. i hate to be such a nirvana driver but if u like some of the old stuff check out nirvana 'bleach'.

im soo predictable!!!
Quote by kurdtkobain57
check out earshot. theyre a bunch of tool wanabes but they pull it off and they are aweosome.

From what i heard they sound like older tool. Dont think thats what hes looking 4.
well... theres no real simularity but if u like tool i think u would really like primus. i got into them at the same time so they intertwine with each other, or at least in my demented world they do.
Quote by MinistryRules08
From what i heard they sound like older tool. Dont think thats what hes looking 4.

well, not exactly. they sound more like te transitioning stage of tool, like anemia. i hope i spelled that righ bc i always have trouble spelling that.
This would probably be better in modern rock, but I'll suggest the Mars Volta (even though you've most likely heard them)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Dmt ther pretty sweet
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
We wouldn't know, we don't listen to Tool.

But I'm sure the people in the Modern Rock forum do.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by K-Lizzle
We wouldn't know, we don't listen to Tool.

But I'm sure the people in the Modern Rock forum do.

zing.

and on that note.

/closed.