Page 1 of 5
So i searched and couldnt find anything so i thought i make a thread....

All Time Low is a Young Band from maryland and was signed to Hopeless Records while they were still in high school. They have put out an Ep [ Put up or shut up] , full length cd [ So Wrong, Its Right ], and they are also featured in Punk goes Acoustic 2 and Punk goes Crunk. All time Low was influenced by Blink-182 so they have the same pop punk feel to their music. The lead singer Alex has an amazing voice on the cd and in concert. They Performed at the 2007 Warped, Bamboozle, and Tourzilla. They will be Head Lining the AP tour this spring so Check them Out!!!

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/alltimelow
Purevolume: http://www.purevolume.com/alltimelow
Their an alright pop-punk band, nothing to really right home about

And isnt every punk band influenced by Blink-182?
they are pretty catchy and they aren't that bad
but pretty much they're just another pp band
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by Coulterboyz
Their an alright pop-punk band, nothing to really right home about

And isnt every punk band influenced by Blink-182?

I think you mean every pop punk band.

and they're catchy. the lead singer looks exactly like one of my best friends in one of their videos. I can't really get hooked though. *shrugs*
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
They're local for me, Ive seen them a few times.

They sound great live but they arent that amazing. I can see them on mtv in a few years
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
They're local for me, Ive seen them a few times.

They sound great live but they arent that amazing. I can see them on mtv in a few years

They've been in MTV already. Their Coffee Shop Soundtrack used to be played every now and then.

I like them. They have the Blink feel, but they can go to a longer range of genres. But they'll never be as great as Blink. =/
They're allright, they get kind of old after a while though. I'm definitly seeing them when they tour with The Rocket Summer though.
yea im seeing them wen they tour with rocket summer and they do get a little old but wen they get new stuff its amazing there great live. really funny. well jw if anyone is intrested in helping me tab one of there songs u can PM me. Jasey Rae? i no this isnt the place to be for this but there great and i might need a little help. thanks.
I am really getting into these guys right now.

sure, it's a bit generic but the catchiness just overpowers any negative comment you can think of

and now my friend wants to cover "Dear Maria, Count Me In" for the talent show next year. if that goes through, it should be fun.

I love them so much. I mean, their music is pretty generic, but as a band they are really nice to their fans. I've met them twice and they were just so cool in person.

Favourite song is Remembering Sunday.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
These dudes kick ass! I love their cover of Umbrella.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
umbrella was the gayest cover ever IMO. seriously, out of all the "crunk" songs possible, they chose umbrella by rhianna? come on!

also, since when is MIB crunk?

that cd could've been cool but it was a joke.

/rant

These guys are pimpz.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Its_Rock77
umbrella was the gayest cover ever IMO. seriously, out of all the "crunk" songs possible, they chose umbrella by rhianna? come on!

also, since when is MIB crunk?

that cd could've been cool but it was a joke.

/rant

I have to disagree with you solely on the fact that there was no way this CD was going to be cool.

All Time Low are a good band, but they take alot of crap from anti-emo people for some reason.

Personally I like a few of their songs, Jasey Rae being my favourite by quite a bit.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I f*cking paused Jawbreaker for this?

I have two bands just like this in town, the members are nothing but pricks with too much money. They have talent, I'll give them that, but they put it towards bad things. This band is capable of so much more than just ripping off the Starting Line. It's the same vocalist in every god damn band.
so I see you've discovered the music scene of the present?

Quote by Its_Rock77
so I see you've discovered the music scene of the present?

This is not the music scene of the present. the music scene of the present has indie bands, and the Mars Volta, and new Megadeth.

The present music scene is good. This stuff is liek the new disco. Really mainstream, and really annoying. And they both have annoying high voices too. Odd.
20 years from now when people look back on today and decide what music was the decade, they will either say hip hop or they would say emo (even though by emo they would be referring to pop rock bands)

no one will even give modern rock or metal a thought.

i think music in general went very downhill now...all these bands new albums are just worse and worse. like afi, the used, from first to last...and many bands just aren't very good yet still getting on mtv. annoying bands. poppy bands. panic at the disco, falloutboy, etc..

although i like all time low and think there very good...
i like their ep "put up or shut up" better than their new cd...
they're one of the bands who you get obsessed with for like a week and then they get old. they're really catchy though
Quote by dbl93100
i think music in general went very downhill now...all these bands new albums are just worse and worse. like afi, the used, from first to last...and many bands just aren't very good yet still getting on mtv. annoying bands. poppy bands. panic at the disco, falloutboy, etc..

although i like all time low and think there very good...
i like their ep "put up or shut up" better than their new cd...

what is it about ATL that u like while u hate those other bands?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
what is it about ATL that u like while u hate those other bands?

I find it quite opposite. I love new PATD, and old FOB was really awesome.
But this crap makes me bust a nut.
^and potential

and original=punk, I know you don't like them, I was wondering why that one guy likes them but hates those other bands he mentioned. Most ppl I can think of who hate Panic, FOB, AFI, etc. would never listen to ATL.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
oh, it's fine, I was just making sure.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
They're local, and there pretty alright. One of my friends bands is obsessed with them. Even though there wayy too generic
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Ahh! hell, I know everything about ATL. Seriously, everything. someone quiz me.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Ahh! hell, I know everything about ATL. Seriously, everything. someone quiz me.

What Amps do they use?
alright, how does the bassist like his eggs?

I don't get the hype with these guys. They sound just like every other pop rock band spawned over the past 5 years. I actually really enjoy pop rock, but they have nothing that sets them apart from the hordes of other bands. When they put forth something I haven't heard a million times, I'll take notice.
Quote by Fromotion8389
I don't get the hype with these guys. They sound just like every other pop rock band spawned over the past 5 years. I actually really enjoy pop rock, but they have nothing that sets them apart from the hordes of other bands. When they put forth something I haven't heard a million times, I'll take notice.

so i think that we established the fact that everybody thinks this bands ( or pop punk in general ) is generic in this thread... but everybody has their own taste in music and i really dont have problem with that.... but what with the BS ppl are giving this band? and you say all bands in the pop punk genre sound the same... well shouldnt they since they are in the same genre?
Page 1 of 5