Page 1 of 3
Who is your favorite president, and what made tham so badass? MS Paint them if you wish.

I choose Roosevelt, because he had polio. Polio is pretty badass.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Yes, throwing over 100,000 thousand people in concentration camps is "bad ass"
FDR was a tyrant.

Coolidge wins by default.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
FDR was a tyrant.

well he was pretty much forced by congress...
just a fact....Taft was so fat, everyday they had to lift the tub out of the whitehouse and throw him out of it because he couldn't get himself out.
Washington
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Obama

oh wait, im a little early on that one
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by clearchaos
clinton, just because he played the sax

If you think about it, every president has a scandal, but clinton's was just blown way out of hand... no pun intended
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by clearchaos
clinton, just because he played the sax

And loves BJs. I vote Clinton too.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Andrew Jackson, because he didn't take crap from anyone and ran the government however he felt like doing it that day.
"Here we are, Juggernaut."

/C/R/A/C/K/ my anti-dru...
Quote by Flying Couch
I say Lincoln. Do I really need to justify this?

Do you need to justify your love of an outspoken racist who threw political dissenters in prison without a trial? Yes.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I'm going with Ulysees S Grant
Grant-Wait, I won the war yes, wait they want me to be president? Can I still Drink? Yes? Well then I shall drink even more for my country!!
Seriously, that guy didn't do anything but drink! No foreign policy, no nothing, just whiskey! Think where we would be if W did something similar....
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Haha either Andrew Jackson, because he was badass and did whatever he wanted (cept he screwed up by getting rid of the US bank) or T. Roosevelt
Quote by moodster
Obama

oh wait, im a little early on that one

win
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Ronald Reagen. Think about it. He and Gorbechev (sp?) ended the Cold War, Started the War on Drugs, and Made America Cleaner!
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Ralbert07
Ronald Reagen. Think about it. He and Gorbechev (sp?) ended the Cold War, Started the War on Drugs, and Made America Cleaner!

Yes. Just think, because of him we now spend $4,000,000,000 annually putting pot smokers behind bars.

Reagan was a government wh*re with a few good catch phrases.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Feb 18, 2008,
uhmm...

ben franklin

i mean come on. he's on the 100!
Last edited by SkAsupafly at Feb 18, 2008,
Quote by Archeo Avis
Yes. Just think, because of him we now spend $4,000,000,000 annually putting pot smokers behind bard.

Reagan was a government ***** with a few good catch phrases.

He also fought Illegal aliens and Knocked down the Berlin Wall,\.
Quote by rhakiath
win

FINALLY someone appriciates me around here
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by Archeo Avis
FDR was a tyrant.

Coolidge wins by default.

Go Jefferson, Madison, Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt.
FDR was not a tyrant. Read a history book. True, the concentration camps were a terrible thing for our nation. But he is still one of our greatest presidents. He helped unify the nation, was a great leader, and lead us out of the depression.

I would also vote Clinton if he had kept it in his pants (among other things) or Kennedy if he had lived longer.

Maybe Wilson if the Treaty of Versailles didn't cause WW2.

Quote by SkAsupafly
obama is an epic fail

How so?
John Buccanon.......because he was gay.

No seriously Abe Lincoln = Winner.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Joshrocker48
or Kennedy if he had lived longer.

LOL

"How dare he get assassinated!!! Who does he think he is!?"
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by SkAsupafly
obama is an epic fail

Whoever wins, we all lose this time around, and last time, and the time before that, and come to think of it the time before that, and, that's all the longer I've been allowed to vote.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by SonataFanica
LOL

"How dare he get assassinated!!! Who does he think he is!?"

Nice Misquote. Its a shame Kennedy was assassinated, if he had lived his full potential as a President would have been a reality.
Franklin Roosevelt - He actually did a good job, which when it comes to presidents, is rebellious and badass.
Quote by SkAsupafly
uhmm...

ben franklin

i mean come on. he's on the 100!

Ouch.

I say in my lifetime, Clinton. He didn't run up the debt as much as Reagan, Bush or Bush two.

But even Clinton is bad. Look at NAFTA. As an American citizen, do I care more about working to feed my family, or if a company can save a few bucks? As an American, do I care for spreading democracy or building a fence so that no one can enter my state? Not as much as I care for working to feed my family. Politics makes you think of a bigger picture, the thing is, the bigger picture seldom changes the routine of a worker. Sure, things affect prices or security, but my number one concern is work. The rest is just news filler.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
FDR was not a tyrant. Read a history book. True, the concentration camps were a terrible thing for our nation. But he is still one of our greatest presidents. He helped unify the nation, was a great leader, and lead us out of the depression.

The war economy led America out of the depression, not FDR.
G Washington...........he is largely responsible for the revolution winning and not imploding afterward.

T Roosevelt I admire also.

The last decent president was Reagan.

Given this election,it seems the gene pool for candidates just keeps getting thinner and thinner....(or maybe the people) except for Ron Paul.
Page 1 of 3